“Good Burger”

cafe325
Ranked #982 of 5,625 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I visited this restaurant following a meeting in the hotel. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful. I had the Marriott Burger and it was excellent. It featured a juicy patty covered with the usual toppings plus bacon, lettuce and tomato. it was cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I stayed at this hotel a few times and enjoyed the convenience of dinner at the hotel several times and the breakfast was delicious. Service was terrific.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

We stayed at the Las Vegas Marriott which is where this restaurant is located and I've reviewed the hotel portion of our visit. It was an excellent trip and I had two occasions to eat breakfast there, one lunch, and one dinner.

The breakfast buffet is not sumptuous but it has the basic things which one would expect in a less-than-huge Marriott. What makes the difference is the staff. The people with whom I dealt were Gonzalo (a breakfast and a lunch), Justine (dinner), and Gloria and Winnie (for breakfast.

My Cobb Salad for lunch was good quality but perhaps a wee bit lacking in the bacon and chicken area. Breakfasts were just fine. Our dinner, as a group of 14 was outstanding because of Justine who was very thorough in trying to meet our needs and very responsive to requests. When my wife asked whether or not to have the sea bass or the salmon Justine suggested the sea bass and described it perfectly. My wife raved over the dish. Equally I enjoyed the Kobe beef sliders but they were a bit more cooked than I like. Everyone in our party commented favorably on the meal.

What makes the difference in Cafe 325 is the friendly and welcoming staff. The venue is clean and neat and not crowded but the people really make it a good place to eat.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

We had a small bite to eat one evening and the food was very good and affordable. The were open much of the day and evening and the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I have been staying at the hotel every year for the last 6 years for work. I loved the great service provided by friendly staff at this restaurant. Best of all, it is consistent year after year.

Been to cafe325? Share your experiences!