13,444 results
All reviews imperial palace high roller hash house younger crowd total rewards great location on the strip coffee maker casino vegas kiosk flamingo gambling caesars text dealers shampoo las
Reviewed 13 November 2018

It was very clean and modern, had a very good time. Liked the layout and the service. The staff was friendly and there were lots of different things to do. The location was very convenient and next to a lot of other things to do.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank Roving52846880894
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at The LINQ Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Thank you for providing comments on your recent stay! We are pleased you enjoyed your overall visit with us. We are elated you liked our clean rooms and friendly customer service. We eagerly anticipate your next visit!

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Room is not bad, it was very small more compact. Felt like I was squished. Closet has curtains. Had issues with WiFi. Stayed at the Mandalay Bay night before and comparing these two I wish I would’ve stayed at the Mandalay Bay instead again. Beds were comfortable though.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay, Melissa. We are pleased you enjoyed your overall visit with us, but regret any issue with the size of your room. We hope you will consider us on your next trip to Las Vegas, so that we can serve and accommodate you to the level you deserve and expect.

Reviewed 13 November 2018

Our Linq experience was wonderful, starting with Carmen at reception. She was fun and sassy, and had us laughing as we checked in. The standard room was very clean and had all the necessities for us. Housekeeping kept the room spotless every day, and were very friendly when we interacted. I was really impressed with how quiet my room was, very little outside noise.
Both Linq bars are great, with fun and talented tenders and tasty cocktails. The location is perfect, center of the Strip. We enjoyed the Promenade-it's a refreshing outdoor area free of outdoor "performers" or other street entrepreneurs. My only complaint is that my sister won more $$ than I did!

Looking forward to my next visit!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank redheadedwoman

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay! We are pleased you enjoyed your overall visit with us. We are elated you liked our central location and clean rooms. We can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 13 November 2018

Pleasantly surprised with the Linq! Hotel and rooms clean. I like that a personal concierge is available via text. The halls were quiet and there was no smoke smell throughout the hotel. Needed a view

Room tip: We stayed on 9th floor and was very quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit! We are thrilled you enjoyed your overall stay with us, from our clean rooms to our great concierge service. We hope you will consider staying with us again sometime very soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2018

I stayed at this hotel when it was the Quad and it was kinda dumpy. It wasn't in the best shape and very 80's. Now that it is the Linq, this hotel can rival the others around it. The rooms are modern and spacious. The shower stall is heaven. If I could have packed it up and took it with me I would have. Everything about the rooms were very nice. The restaurant Hash House a Go Go was delicious! The portions are huge so you will never leave there hungry.The casino is a little smaller than the others, but still has all the great games that you would look for. The high roller wheel is at the end of the walkway. There are more shops and restaurants along the walk-way to the High Roller that are very tempting such as In-and-out burger, a brick oven pizza place, Gordon Ramsey's Fish & Chips and so much more. This hotel is in the perfect location for all the action. You can walk anywhere from here or you can take the monorail which is located between the Linq and Harrah's. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracey S

Thank you for the feedback you have provided us as well as our valued TripAdvisor travelers! We are delighted you had the opportunity to enjoy our great location and spacious rooms. We value your business and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to serve and accommodate you to the level you expect and deserve!