“Awesome!”
other travellers have booked this property
Skyliine view from the private patio.  Also, shows access to2nd master bedroom.
Bar area with wine refridgerator. Desk and view in second master bedroom.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Skyliine view from the private patio.  Also, shows access to2nd master bedroom.
Bar area with wine refridgerator.
Desk and view in second master bedroom.
Living room with fireplace, chandeliers & 1of 2 private balconies .
Gourmet kitchen with top of the line Samsung appliances.
1 of 2 master bedrooms with fireplace
1 of 2 master bedrooms with fireplace
Second master bedroom with private access to patio.
Penthouse Entry
Huge walk-in closet
Exclusive Hallway to Penthouse
LIVING ROOM HAS 20' CEILINGS!
Professionally Decorated Throughout!
Office overlooking Las Vegas!
Actual view of the sunset from inside your Living Room!
Top of the line Samsung appliances in this gourmet kitchen!
View from 1 of 2 private balconies!
TWO Private Balconies with SPECTACULAR views!!
ACTUAL NIGHT TIME VIEW FROM YOUR PRIVATE BALCONY
Actual View!
Another view
Exercise Room/Fitness Center
Exterior View of Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kianna J
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 31 January 2016 for a stay in July 2015

Me, my boyfriend, my sister, and her boyfriend stayed here during our vacation in Vegas and I have to say that John (the owner) was the best! From the time we arrived up until the day we let, everything was great! We had a little mishap with my sister and her boyfriend which I was sure was going to bring about bad rental relations between the owner and I since I had been the main one working with him, but John was more than great and understanding and welcomed me and my boyfriend back to stay anytime we visit which I am absolutely grateful for! This property is beautiful, a great location that is close to the strip amongst other things, and John the owner is so easy to work with and is more than fair! This would be the first place I suggest to anyone traveling to Vegas and wants to stay in luxury without all the extra fees!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner, the location, ease of process.
Liked least: There was nothing that I did not like!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
1 Feb 2016
Thank you for the nice review, Kianna! You were perfect Guests and very honest and respectable people. Please come back!

John
Lewin W
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Beautiful penthouse with an amazing view”
Reviewed 20 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

We loved out weeks stay in this beautiful Las Vegas penthouse. The location was great with easy access to all the action...but a nice escape to serenity in a quiet and secure building. The amenities were awesome and the view...Spectacular!!! You totally feel like a VIP staying here!!! I strongly recommend this place over a hotel room any day>

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing