“Good value in Vegas”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Nothing extravagant but good breakfast with good service. Good prices especially for Vegas. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

My wife and I stopped in for breakfast on a Saturday. The place was hopping with customers but we didn't have to wait long to be seated. Our server was prompt and courteous, the food was hot and plentiful. Great experience, one of our favorite breakfast places.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Visited here for brunch as it is only a minute walk away from the stratosphere hotel we were staying in. The menu has lots to offer from sweet pancakes to savoury omelettes and any can be modified to your desired taste!
The service can be a bit hit and miss sometimes in here but don't let that put you off trying here!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The restaurant is dirty. One of the employees took her bare hand to pick a live-moving bug off the floor, and a crack head decided to whip out his stuff in pee in front of the window where I was eating. We ate as quick as we could and left.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I chose IHOP my 1st morning in Vegas so I didn't have to pay for an outrageous breakfast at the Hotel/Resort I was staying at. Little did I realize I would be paying $20 for an omelet at IHOP. I've eaten at many IHOP's but never paid that much for bfast for one at this chain.
My server was very kind and let me take me time eating while I was attempting to put together my agenda for the day.