18,026 results
All reviews non smoking market cafe city corner suite bellagio fountains deluxe suite non gaming hotel short walk covered walkway blackout shades other hotels small kitchen the sofa bed washer and dryer quiet hotel soaking tub monte carlo dining table
Reviewed 15 April 2018

The hotel is nice, no casino less rowdy folks but parking is bad, as in only Valet ($$$) so I parked at Bellagio and walked over. But other then that rooms were awesome and staff was super friendly, I recommend!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I've never stayed at Vdara until this week. It's part of the MGM hotels - and the MLife program. While biased towards Westin in Las Vegas, their prices have soared since their remodel; so they were out. Vdara is a much better choice.

It's modern, spacious, and just very well done. Textures, colors, ambiance - all are top drawer. They have multiple fresh flower arrangements in the lobby area - not just one 'knock-em-dead' arrangement. They are all over. They have very good personnel. They are professional, polite, responsive, and unobtrusive.

My room was a corner suite. It had a 'full' kitchen - microwave, full sized refrigerator, electric burners, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Very oddly, it did not have a dish in it: not a cup for coffee, nor a spoon, fork or knife. It was kind of bizarre! Very nice dining room table area that seated four. Living room had a large screen TV that actually only worked intermittently. My last night, it had no signal whatever, so no TV. I was anxious to watch the news because of the allied attack on Syria, but had to rely on my iPhone.

Bathroom is very snazzy, but it has sinks that were picked out by a designer and not a user. They are rectangular and about six inches deep down to three inches deep in the front. It's too shallow to be truly functional. Shower was fantastic. There was a tub -but I didn't use it. The toilet is not enclosed - but I was alone so not a problem for me on this trip.

Bed was comfortable. Internet connection was miserable. It kept dropping throughout my stay. Twas very slow. They have an iPad type customer service assistant where you can order room service, but it didn't work for the first few days of the stay.

Starbucks in the lobby was welcome, the restaurant in the lobby was fine (except mixed up order for breakfast that I had taken to my room). Overall, there were a few glitches to exclude a 5 star rating, but I would very happily stay here again and certainly recommend it.

Room tip: Higher the better. Corner rooms on the east side look over the strip
1  Thank markmN2049YV
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Beautiful suites with a kitchen and LR. Bathroom large. View very good.
Best part-NO SMOKING and NO GAMING. This place smells nice unlike other hotels. Good location. Accommodating staff. Excellent food at the meeting there.
I would easily say here again.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

We enjoyed the hotel. We lived the fact that it was not as hectic as the casino hotels. The non smoking and suites was great. The fitness center and pool were super, we would stay there again in next trip. Internet service was sporadic though.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018

We had read about long queues at check-in in Las Vegas so paid for the VIP quick check-in at the Vdara. This proved to be un-necessary as there was no queue on arrival and we were able to get in our room slightly early. We were very pleased with our one bedroom suite, it was clean and tidy and I particularly liked the bath tub and large shower. The kitchen looked great but it seemed strange to not have any cutlery or crockery included but housekeeping were quick to drop some off for our use. The Starbucks in the reception area was convenient, as was the coffee shop and bar where we had snacks one evening. Our only disappointment with the hotel was the pool area. It was shut the first three days of our stay. We were able to use the Aria pool which was nice but not hugely convenient. When our pool area opened, there was a strange rule where the umbrellas couldn’t be shut before 1pm meaning the entire area was shaded- not great if you just wanted a couple of hours in the sun. We ended up paying for a double sun lounger in the sun, where umbrella use was optional, but it seemed unfair to save the sunny areas for paying guests and restrict the free beds for everyone else. We heard several people grumbling about this arrangement. On another day the wind caused the pool area to be closed. Guests were allowed to use the Bellagio pool but again it made the pool arrangements at the Vdara disappointing. This aside, we found the Vdara to be very comfortable, the staff were pleasant and helpful and the hotel smelled cleaned and fresh after the smokey atmosphere of hotels with casinos. The location was good and the strip is easily reached through the Bellagio.

Room tip: Email ahead for lower floor and other special requests
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alisonpalette