“Sweet Marriage Memories”

and up
Las Vegas Wedding at the Graceland Wedding Chapel
Ranked #30 of 275 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the plunge or renew your vows as an Elvis impersonator serenades you at this tiny white chapel, a Las Vegas staple for 50 years.
Las Vegas, NV
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Sweet Marriage Memories”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Quaint little wedding chapel on the Strip just past the Sahara heading downtown. Stained glass windows, white pews, lovely flowers makes for lasting memories. The owner, Brandon Reed, is very concerned that every couple has the best experience for that picture perfect wedding. He offers a variety of packages to meet every budget and even offers Elvis to preside over the ceremony.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank lih

Raleigh,NC
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 157 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We renewed our wedding vows on our 10th anniversary, which happened to be Mardi Gras. I requested white roses and if possible Mardi Gras beads added to our bouquets. They said that would be no problem so I mailed the beads and some purple ribbon to the chapel a few weeks beforehand. The bouquets were BEAUTIFUL. Their floral gal Claudette did an amazing job. Exactly what I had pictured in my head. Please send me a message with your email and I can email the photos of them! We got our daughter the $30 child's rosey posey nosegay and hers matched mine. We did the $299 package. Jean Claude was our minister and he was very funny but also made it a lovely religious ceremony for us. Mary was the lady who was my contact at the chapel for planning the ceremony and she was very easy to work with and emailed me back quickly when I had a question. Jack was our limo driver and he took about 2 dozen photos of us outside of the chapel after the ceremony with our own camera. (the photographer during the ceremony was great too for the photos that were part of the package). All told, with minister and limo driver fees (we paid them $60 and $40 respectfully) it was the best $455 we could have spent for our anniversary. Very meaningful and lovely. I highly recommend it!

Pensacola, Florida, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Naaaa”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I loved my wedding, but not the service.... I got married by Elvis, but the guy was rude. Rude? Yes, he was not friendly, he was there to do his job and thats it... No customer service at all.... He sucked...

3 Thank AROD1981
Glendale, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wedding Re-newal Vows 2/19/12”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Researched all the chapels for prices, size of chapel etc. and it came down to Graceland for my needs. Coming from Phoenix and has all the arrangements done by phone which they backed up with emails. No hidden charges and was accomodating when I had to change my re-newal time. Elvis was fantastic and very nice looking. Even though he does this often enough to probably bore him, you would never know it. He was very attentive thru the whole ceremony. Chapel was perfect. Had about 25 people and everyone had a great time. You cannot go wrong with your choice here.

2 Thank Diana H
London, United Kingdom
“Best experience ever”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We renewed our vows just a week after getting married at home in england but the staff made us feel no less special or welcome than people who were really getting married! We had always wanted to marry in vegas and by elvis, as I am a huge elvis fan! It was one of the happiest days of my life!

Visited August 2011