“Wouldn't change a thing!”

A Storybook Wedding Chapel
Book In Advance
More Info
US$99.99*
and up
Las Vegas Wedding at the Graceland Wedding Chapel
Ranked #29 of 271 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the plunge or renew your vows as an Elvis impersonator serenades you at this tiny white chapel, a Las Vegas staple for 50 years.
Penticton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wouldn't change a thing!”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We got married here in December of 2011. Having both been married before we wanted to do something fun the second time around. I arranged everything via email...thanks Vangie and Michael! I had alot of questions and they were always quick to reply. The limo was great (although we waited at the wrong place in front of the hotel for pick up - our fault - and were about 15 minutes late! Sorry Jack!) Check in at the desk was smooth. I asked for purple ribbon on my flowers and was not disappointed. We had a "quickie" ceremony with just the 2 of us in the back with the minister to be legally married (Elvis can only perform renewals), then had the Elvis ceremony in the chapel in front of our 4 witnesses. It was awesome and just what we wanted! Our Elvis was great, spot on in singing and looks. The vows were hilarious with just the right amount of seriousness. The photo session afterwards was quick but the photos turned out great. There was time after the ceremony to take pictures outside before returning to the hotel. Jack the limo driver took some great shots for us. My face hurt afterwards from smiling so much and I cried not only from happiness but because it was so much fun! Yes it was quick - over and done with in less than 30 minutes. But so cheap, simple, and SO Vegas! Perfect!

Visited December 2011
4 Thank MathT

Manchester, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Fantastic & Thank you for making our day special”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We retook our wedding vows with Elvis - oh boy....follow that!

Bend OR
“memories with best friends will last forever”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Wow, this was one the most memorable things I have participated in. Brandon was outstanding as "Our Elvis" we renewed our vows along with my husband's best friend and his wife. Our wedding coordinator "Deb" was fabulous coordinating our event. We had a great experience and just love having our video to remember the event by. I highly recommend the Graceland Chapel for your wedding or renewal of vows.

Visited February 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Vegas' best Elvis”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We renewed our vows here, Brendan Paul was our Elvis and he was bloody brilliant. My face ached from laughing and smiling so much. Lovely staff, lovely place - everyone should do this once in their lifetime!

1 Thank Patricia B
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Lovely Little Chapel”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I actually got married here in Oct 2010. I found the staff very friendly, had constant email contact them throughout answering any questions etc. Limo service was very punctual & efficient & the driver was very friendly, even taking some extra photos of us before & after. Yes, it is over & done with in a blink but isn't that what a Vegas Wedding is all about. The Chapel looks like a little Church & there is a lovely area outside with Pagoda & bridge to have photos taken. A lovely experience.