28,539 results
All reviewseiffel towermon ami gabijersey boysbellagio fountainstotal rewardsplanet hollywoodan upgradeother hotelsgreat location on the stripcasino floortable gamesslot machinescoffee makerstrip viewlasvegasgambling
Reviewed 20 February 2010

It's a beautiful hotel, with a great view. I went in November so I didn't get a chance to partake of the pool. but the lobby is huge and very luxurious

Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2010

I stayed at the Paris Hotel in Vegas during my birthday. I told the lady at the front desk that it was my birthday and she booked me in the best room ever! We were on the 29th. floor with views of the Effel tower, Bally's, Bellagio and the beautiful fountains in front of the Bellagio hotel. I have been to Paris, France and the hotels there are old with antique furniture. I thought the furniture at the Paris Las Vegas was going to be the same. It was very modern and the room was beautifully decorated with a huge flat screen TV. I also enjoyed the separate tub and shower as well. Walking along the shops and restuarants by the casino, I felt as though I was back in Paris. I would definately stay there again. P.S The fountains have music with a booming sound, so if you go to bed before midnite beware, it is really loud!

• Stayed: February 2010
2  Thank Bordnsac
Reviewed 19 February 2010

My friend and I travelled to Vegas in October and spent four nights at the Paris hotel. We were really lucky to get upgraded to a room with views of the Bellagio Fountains, Pool and Eiffel Tower which was amazing!!

In summary...

Pros:
- We loved the decor in the hotel and rooms. Very sumptuous and cosy
- Food was very good, although the buffet was not as nice as I remember in 2008.
- Great atmosphere and good variety of machines, if you're into the gambling.
- Excellent views
- Good size pool and very good poolside service
- Beautiful hallways on each floor - sounds odd, but each floor has a beautiful lobby with mirrors and plush seating, which I really loved!
- Very comfy beds

Cons:
- It takes a while for the sun to reach everybody around the pool - at 11am half of the poolside was still in shadow and by the time it reaches everyone, it starts to creat a shadow again. Not good if you're a hardcore sunbather!
- The pool is all one depth and not at all deep. I like to have a proper 'deep end' where you can't touch the bottom, but I think the entire pool is around 3ft deep.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank Katy S
Reviewed 18 February 2010

The ambience was great ~ we felt we were in a town in France. We ate in 5 of the 7 restaurants. Fair value, but generally unexceptional food. Except for the Brassiere, the staff were rude. Long lines every day for check in. We arrived after midnight for 4 nights & immediately asked for a late checkout. Were told to ask the day before. The daybefore they told us to check in the morning. The morning of departure, they said they were fully booked & we could not even pay for 1/2 day & keep the room a bit longer. Exhorbitant cost for internet access.....
This was our 2nd stay at Paris & will be our last.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank jeanne1955
Reviewed 17 February 2010

Without the view this would be just an average review, but the red room premier upgrade makes all the difference. The room itself was nice, not fantastic. Good closet space, nice alarm clock, nice tv, free space in the mini bar fridge, nice bathroom. The bed wasn't the most comfortable; weird pillows,minimal covers, small shower.
Room service was really good, quick and a reasonable price.

With that said, the view is worth the price of the upgrade.

It overlooks the pool, eiffel tower and bellagio fountains. I assume some even face the new city center. I turned the sofa around to face the window and enjoyed many of the different fountain shows. You can even hear the music. That could be the one draw back though, the boom of the fountains and music is quite loud, but I enjoyed it.

The rest of Paris is just okay. I like the atmosphere of the casino and ceiling, along with the street of shops etc. But the restaurant selection did not suit me. The service at the 24 hour cafe was sub-par. There was a 15 minute wait for a place that was about 10% full. The rest of the service was also slow, understaffed I guess. The food was not very good. The other sandwich shop (JJ's) was also operated poorly. Very slow, confusing, not very tasty. I recommend room service or eating elsewhere.

The Paris location is nice, very central, but I would not recommend this hotel unless getting a room with a view.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo