28,843 results
All reviews eiffel tower mon ami gabi jersey boys bellagio fountains total rewards planet hollywood an upgrade other hotels great location on the strip casino floor table games slot machines coffee maker strip view las vegas gambling
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Great place! Great service, clean rooms, terrific location. More of an adult crowd which was great for us! Get a burgundy room- they are renovated. Pool was totally low key and chill- loved it. It attaches to Bally’s casino as well. Will return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rose-Sicoli
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The best place to stay!! Not only do you get a top hotels' amenities you feel like you are IN France! You will enjoy the foods, the promenade and the replicas of France right there in Las Vegas!! This place is on the top of the best place to stay in Las Vegas!

Room Tip: The room is always made with care and thought.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank tennagirl
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I stayed 4-days at the Paris Hotel. Our room was on the 4th floor which was dark and uninviting. I had a chance to visit someone at the top of the hotel where the rooms had been redone with brighter colors and lighting. While I paid the convention rate, being forced to stay in the dungeon was a real drag.

Room Tip: While it cost more, go high and on the side with the Las Vegas Blvd. view.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jameshD7949IQ
DigitalReputation2, Specialist Matt at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for the review of your recent stay. We apologize for any issue with the lighting in your room. Providing the quality service our valued customers expect and deserve is our primary goal. We look forward to having another opportunity to show you how much we enjoy having you as our guest.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stayed in a newly renovated room at the Paris and it was beautiful. When checking in I asked for a room on a high floor close to an elevator and the room was just what I asked for. Very quite. My husband and I have been staying at the Paris for the last 5 years. We have stayed at other Vegas resorts but find the Paris is centrally located on the strip.

Room Tip: Left housekeeping a room tip everyday and they were very appreciative and always left us a cheery thank you note.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank suzannec362
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

What can I say?? I am extremely disappointed with the service I am receiving regarding an incident regarding the stealing of my wife’s bag from beside the pool. As I gaze around the pool I can see many unattended bags and so didn’t think it would be a problem going for a little something to eat. How wrong am I!? What makes matters worse is the comment of the security guard “That’s not an advisable thing for you to do, Is it... and the Police won’t come out for something like this.” So £500 worth of headphones, kindle and prescription glasses gone. Don’t get me wrong we are as annoyed with ourselves as we are with the situation but you do expect your things not to be stolen. Having travelled extensively across the world this is a great let done for what is an amazing place. Very sad

Stayed: October 2017