Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$261
US$180
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$142
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$153
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$170
US$130
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$333
US$255
Official Site
US$328
US$280
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$158
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$293
US$249
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$341
US$216
Cancelon
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$472
US$408
Cancelon
27,703 results
All reviewseiffel towermon ami gabijersey boysbellagio fountainstotal rewardsplanet hollywoodan upgradeother hotelsgreat location on the stripcasino floortable gamesslot machinescoffee makerstrip viewlasvegasgambling
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Gorgeous view and perfect location. Service not the best, but how often are you IN the hotel in Vegas. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 25 September 2011

We stayed at the Paris for 4 days Sept. 11-15, 20011. This was our third visit to Las Vegas and our third stay at The Paris. We choose The Paris because of our past experiences at the hotel and also because of its location - in the centre of The Strip and close to lots of attractions. We were greeted by a very friendly woman who checked us in and she gave us a free upgrade. We had booked a luxury room and usually we would get a view of Ballys and the mountains; this time we still had the luxury room but the view was of the pool and part of The Strip. With the exception of one rude waitress at the Café, everyone at The Paris was friendly and very helpful. Our weather wasn't that great but we did spend a few hours by the pool one day- the pool is great, water was not too cold, and it is larger than you think when you start swimming. We ordered a drink and although they couldn't make exactly what we wanted they improvised and we received a refreshing strawberry daiquari with a touch of banana liqueur. Yummmmm! My reviews of the Café and Mon Ami Gabi can be found under their respective names on TripAdvisor. I did CSI:The Experience and we ate at Canelletto's in the Venetian Hotel and you can read my reviews of those experiences on TripAdvisor. Check out was a breeze. When I was on the plane going home I realized that I had left my prescription and non-prescription medication in the hotel room. Upon my return home I called The Paris and spoke to Nellie (not sure of the spelling) and Marian, both from Security. Long story short, my medications were returned to me last Friday. It was a good feeling to know that there are still some honest people in this world from the housekeeper to finding the medications and turning them in to the people in Security who packaged my medications and sent them to me via courier. I will definitely stay at The Paris again. One comment though: the rooms need upgrading from the furniture (the desk had a handle missing) to the pillows (too soft) to the mattresses (one of the mattresses has a permanent dent in it making the bed lopsided). I will definitely return to The Paris on my next visit to Las Vegas.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank CruzDiva
Reviewed 25 September 2011

From check in time which was minimal to check-out a great experience. Room service was prompt. Pool was clean and spacious no overcrowding at anytime our room was overlooking the pool. When calling housekeeping for towels they were very prompt. Hotel is pet friendly which we are very pleased with being pet owners.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dichma
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I am here for 4 nights to attend a convention and even though the property is beautiful the shortcomings stand out. The 10 year old tv with either terrible reception and/or a dying picture tube, that's right, picture tube, was very obvious. The mattress on my bed feels like a second box spring so I can't sleep. I figure well I'm awake I'll just go do my morning workout and find out the fitness center does not open until 6am. So I head back to my room to fix coffee and chk my email and agenda for the day, and there is no coffee maker in my room....... I can not remember staying in any hotel, domestic or abroad, over the past 20 years that did not have a coffee maker in it. FAIL.

Room Tip: Shop around.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MonaDSF
Reviewed 24 September 2011

This was a nice hotel to stay in in Vegas. The casino wasn't enormous, and we loved the theme of the place. It was also in relatively close proximity to the other hotels on the strip, so we were able to see a lot. We would stay here again if we came back to Vegas.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple