MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$142
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$174
US$135
US$326
US$280
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$344
US$255
Official Site
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$163
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$288
US$192
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$203
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$330
US$271
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$191
Cancelon
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$472
US$430
27,739 results
All reviewseiffel towermon ami gabijersey boysbellagio fountainstotal rewardsplanet hollywoodan upgradeother hotelsgreat location on the stripcasino floortable gamesslot machinescoffee makerstrip viewvegaslasgambling
Reviewed 19 August 2011

It would be better of staying at a motel 6 then this place..hey don't even offer tooth paste for the room..would not recomd this hotelll...bath rooms are garbage

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank sambodie1
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Just spent the past weekend in Vegas with my girlfriends, it was our second trip to Sin City. The first time we stayed at the Golden Nugget on Fremont St, but this trip we decided to stay on the strip. Paris is dead center on the strip, right across the street from the Bellagio and you can see the water show from your room! I called a few days before we arrived to request a room with the view, but when we got there, Amber at front desk said they weren't doing any comp upgrades. However, when we entered our room, she worked some sort of magic and got us a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower AND the Bellagio water show! Thank you Amber!

We ate breakfast at the cafe right across the way from the elevators, and it was absolutely delish! Get the french toast, I highly suggest the lattes with hand made whipped cream. For dinner both nights, we went to this bar closer to Bally's and made good friends with the bartenders Eric and Daylan. Every employee we met, from the maids in the hallways to the boys that deliver room service, were very nice. I'm sure we've found our forever hotel in Vegas for every girls trip we make. And trust me, i work at a beautiful resort in San Diego, so i know good service when I see it!

Room Tip: Usually asking for an upgrade is all it takes to get the best room possible!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Niki_0921
Reviewed 18 August 2011

My fiancee and I with two other guys stayed at the Paris in September 2010. It was my first time to Vegas, and I thought the hotel was very nice and updated. When we got there, they even upgraded our room. I slept better in the king size bed in our room than at home, it was unbelivably soft. The breakfast at the hotel is exceptional; if you are on a budget with food, I highly recommend the 40 dollar band for 24 hours, so you can eat at all these great buffets. Also, the hotel is in a good location on the strip. If you want discounted tickets to shows go to Bill's Saloon, which is next to the Paris, and they sell them at a booth in the casino for half the price of the show tickets.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank newlywed_traveler24
Reviewed 18 August 2011

O.K. this is NOT the time of year I like to go to Las Vegas, I prefer March or October, however my husband had a convention so any chance to go on a work/vacation is o.k. The temperature was around 105 every day and it feels like you are stepping in to an oven (especially if you are from the NW) My first impression of driving up to the Hotel was that it is very nice. However things went downhill at check-in. We arrived early around 10 a.m. and I knew they probably would not have a room ready so we asked the front desk when we should check back and they said to try around 1 p.m. We left our bags with the very nice bellman and went to the casino for awhile and had lunch at Mon Ami Gabi-o.k. lunch no wait this time of day although they sat us in a corner with a wobbly table (we put a sugar packet under the leg) near the service entrance. When we walked back to the check in area we noticed the line was VERY long and it was very confusing to figure out who was checking in and who was cheking out. No sign for check in - just check out. After a considerable wait we got to the front and took two queen beds as opposed to one King because we just wanted a room and didn't want to wait. I forgot my confirmation paper at home and I reserved our room with a credit card so fortunately it was not an issue-however I spoke with another convention attendee and they told me the Paris had no record of their reservation and it was first-come, first-serve so they were forced to pay $70 extra per night for a suite! Lesson learned-I will always bring my printed out reservation form from home from now on! The room was O.K. I am glad we had a partial view of the strip (room 2341) looking toward the cosmopolitan and PH hotel. The rooms could use some TLC. carpet a little dingy, broken cabinetry on t.v.display-whats with the small 1990's style T.V.??? we missed our home T.V. The beds were o.k.- I hated the pillows-wish I had brought mine from home, but who wants to pack all that stuff. Craked bathroom tile in shower let water run out on to floor. My brother and sister-in-law had an issue with housekeeping coming in to the room (while they were in it) even though they posted a "Do not disturb sign" outside. My husband had the same issue with housekeeping the next day-during a break he came up to freshen up and while he was in the restroom they opened the door! On our check out day I was packing (not dressed yet) and housekeeping knocked and quickly opened the door at 8:45 a.m.!!! From now on I will deadbolt the door! The burger restaurant downstairs was very good and convenient-we ate there 3 time (I wish I had noticed on the first visit that they include gratuity on your bill) We got 2 for I entrees, because I signed up for special "text" discounts from home before we left, also got a 2 for 1 drink discout. Go by the reward center when you arrive and get a players card - use it everytime you eat or buy anything - at some stores you get a discout.Water at the pool area is $4.50 -bring your own. Oh and we found out- after buying a cheese and fruit plate - that we could not take it into the pool area, however the next day we got to the pool early 9:30 a.m. and noticed people bringing food and coffee in-guess you can get away with it before the restaurant opens!? The Paris IS located in a very good spot-I am not ruling out staying again, however there are too many deals in Las Vegas-and I think for $119 a night we will try a new location next time- A votre sante!

Room Tip: Deadbolt your door if you want privacy from housekeeping
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank northbendmom
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Definitely worth staying. Really enjoyed the French inspired place. The choices of food on the main floor from about ten different outlets was the highlight. Great to have a Good Bakery so close.
The Cafe served up 10/10 food everytime.
The only thing I could say was average is the Casino, all old machines, nothing special their compared to other casinos close. I did not worry as it's located in Gambling heaven and I just jumped the road when I wanted to be overtaken by the Evil Spirit Gamblor.
Definitely worth checking out.

• Stayed: August 2011