I love this hotel in every aspect. Classy hotel, no hustle bustle,Great employees in all areas VERY polite and helpful. In dinning Hawthorne Grill Jose will tend to all your needs for breakfast. Nice Happy Hour nightly also in the grill Kit will make your drinking pleasurable. Rooms are spacious, especially the bathrooms. The SPA and the grounds are beautiful. Nice gym to work out. Beautiful pool area to relax and enjoy the quiet. Rampart Casino is a nice surprise with all kinds of newer slot and video poker machines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for a luxury hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Marriott