2,217 results
All reviews rampart casino palms tower off the strip walk in closet spiedini promenade cafe hawthorn grill french doors ceiling fan red rock canyon rain shower jacuzzi tub minute drive beautiful property separate shower junior suite rooms are large
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I live more than 1/2 hour away Rampart Casino and so many other casinos are within 5 minutes from my home. Something draws me to the Rampart casino. Want to know the secret? It pays fairly. Also, the high ceilings in the gaming area prevent the smoke from smokers' tobacco float up and the smoke doesn't just hang around the nonsmokers faces. I'm not a smoker and avoid sitting near them when possible. Rampart makes it easy to breathe, everywhere!

The selection of both slots and video poker is great! It has all the new machines in both slots and video poker. The only problem is I live sooo far away from it. It is, however, well worth the trip. some of the casinos near my house pay horribly, so a trip once a week up here is on my schedule!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at JW for work meetings for 3 days and then used points with the wife coming into town for a couple of nights. Not good from the get go as check in was slow and I had to argue for my platinum guaranteed king room. When I did finally get my room the duvet cover looked like the runway at McClaren. The MOD called and offered 15K points, I was off to a meeting so I dealt with the guest services manager the next day. He offered me 10K points for exposing me to the filth for which I have a picture. I let him know that I was previously offered more. As a lifetime platinum I should get more and asked for the points an an upgrade for my wife’s arrival. He agreed but I never received the points but did get a suite.

The hotel itself is dated like most JWs seem to be with the burnt orange motif from the early part of the century. The pool is very nice and the spa is as well. The fitness center has almost too much equipment as there’s no room to stretch out. The hotels location is peaceful being off the strip which is a reasonable Uber away. Unfortunate that Marriott has become so big that even at a corporate managed hotel standards aren’t what they used to be and service recovery is of little import. I have stayed at Marriott’s for over 1400 nights and it means nothing at check in or when you give a guest a filthy room.

Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank CNG60
Anthony C, Manager at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry you had to deal with negations with regards to the less-than-favorable stay experience. I you reach to the hotel, I will be more than happy to further discuss situation.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Enjoyed almost all aspects of this resort. Its décor is a little tired for this brand and there is some attention to detail missing, but the service and the overall value more than made up for this factor. The general off strip vibe here was very chill. If someone wants to just relax and avoid "the scene" this is a good place to go.

The gym was very good. My wife said the spa was great and she went twice.

There was a coupon book for deals at restaurants and spa etc that was kind of fun and handy to have.

Even the basic rooms are very large and quite nice. Pool was great. The food and service at the Hawthorne Grill was terrific.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We have stayed many times on the strip in Las Vegas. THis resort is located in Summerlin, in Northwest Las Vegas. We arrived on Monday and left on Saturday. We noticed all the staff in every facet was very happy and this place ran like a well oiled machine, and what a fab surprise. The food, casino, pool, and LARGE ROOMS and HUGE bathrooms were just some of the great features here in Summerlin. We are already planning a return visit.

Room tip: quiet, less congested than the strip, and comfortable no-nonsense atmosphere.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017

The room was quite large with a nice bathroom, separate shower and large tub. The view wasn't much from the third floor but the grounds are kept quite nice with some interesting plants.

When I got to the room cold air was blowing and wouldn't stop but the maintenance person came quickly and fixed the issue. The desk staff was very nice and attentive. I would also compliment the housekeeping staff, I thought they did a great job cleaning up over the three day stay. Everything was clean and fresh.

I found the one restaurant that I visited underwhelming, Hawthorne I think it was.

• Trip type: Travelled on business