2,636 results
All reviews the shuttle driver off the strip the breakfast area free breakfast in n out burger free shuttle hot breakfast yogurt hotel shuttle front desk staff every morning business center nice pool easy access rental car new york new york non smoking
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This review is for Meagan R.

It's very difficult to find great customer service and that's exactly what she did. It's not about just doing your job, it's about going above and beyond for others. Thank you Meagan, we appreciate you. You get 5 stars from us.

Overall, the hotel was a 3 when compared to other Hamptons. Service was closer to a 4. Didn't like that the room cleaning left a little too be desired (e g., left cleaning bottle in our room). The food was decent and location was close to the strip. Pool looked nice and the bar looked well stocked. Rooms were full over the weekend but you couldn't hear your neighbors through the wall; a plus! Appreciated the shuttle service and safety measures. Plus it was across the street from In-n-Out! Considering the cost, I would consider them again for a quick trip.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Christopher E
Reviewed 13 September 2018

It's not luxurious like all of the other hotels, but really nice for a lower budget. I loved the hot tub, the buffet breakfast has lots of options- fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, waffles, eggs, sausage, ham and different juices. Rick and Janet with the breakfast staff were both very friendly and helpful, really nice folks!! The hotel was clean, the tv screens were big, and the internet was great (we are Hilton Honors members). I also really loved that they offer an hourly shuttle to the strip, that saved us a ton of money with getting an Uber. It was a great experience and made our Vegas trip very affordable!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank KristinaLee77
Reviewed 12 September 2018

The hotel was very clean. I used the Hilton App and was able to choose my room prior to arrival. The room had nice decor and was clean. Breakfast time was chaotic due to the number of people at the hotel that weekend, but the food was great, and the staff were very friendly and efficient. We did not use the pool or gym. The only thing I saw that needs updating were the elevators. Parking is a bit of a pain, but they are adding more. Overall, great place.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
YairE31, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tropicana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are proud of our renovations and the "new" look of the hotel. And thank you for recognizing our wonderful staff. We are almost done with the expansion of our dining area, so more guests can enjoy our fantastic signature Hampton Inn full breakfast buffet. We hope you chose to stay with us on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I booked using my points plus paying and after checking in, I checked out immediately as there was too much noise. I was told they would refund me points and dollars which my cc was refunded but after 5 calls, the points still are not refunded. 68k in points and the last front desk manager was not understanding at all. His name was AIDY, he put me on hold and wanted to validate with house keeping after the last 4 people already validated this information hence why the refunded me the dollars. Simple logic was not being occupied. I've never experienced such bad customer service from Hilton and am utterly discussed with the time I've wasted on getting any resolution. I've been told that someone will call me in the next couple days but i'm sure no one will. Will be escalating to Hilton honors and letting my firm know as we use Hilton a lot. Marriot is looking real good at this moment.

Room tip: I would not advise on this hotel
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Shahzad M
YairE31, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tropicana, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your feedback from your stay. We will share it with our Operations Team for training and improvement. I apologize for your inconvenience.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Second time here. Still no complaints even during busy breakfast rush, workers were making waffles and directing people around for quick service. Rooms are fresh and clean and the bed will put you to sleep quickly. This hotel is a 5 in this hotel market size, but when you compare to the upper echelon of hotels on the regular market it does not have those type of amenities. For the regular working class folks like myself I take a Hampton anytime.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We are happy you chose to stay with us again and will come back. And equally happy to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel and the amenities that come with staying at our hotel. We look forward to your return.