All reviewsrv parkfull hookupsfree shuttledog runspull thruboulder hwycable tvlaundry roomfenced doglevel siteslong term residentshot tubreally enjoyed our stay hereshower areadeath valleygreat weekendbowling alley
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Great location. Easily accessible from interstate and from the Strip. Offers a convenient shuttle service to the Strip. Friendly staff. Good price for full hookups with discounts available to casino facilities. Walking distance to casino which offers movie theaters and s bowling alley. Would stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jose F
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

First and last visit to a KOA!
We are new to RVing and this is our first visit to a KOA. It will be our last! When we arrived about 5pm we were told there was no water at the campground. We were told it would be restored shortly as it was a 2 inch broken water line. Well 4 hours later there is NO water. We are boondocking tomorrow and need water. We purposely did not fill our water as we are staying at a KOA. Well that did not work. Staff just struggled their shoulders and did not offer any updates or compensation. I paid for electricity and water so don't charge me for what I do not get!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Tim B
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay! Shuttle service is great to the strip, and restaurants and shopping are so convenient! Super staff and pool was great! Casino was within walking distance! Very pet friendly and had to parks for pets.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I arrived late and a young man named Anthony was so helpful. It was my first time there he showed me where the office was and even showed me to my campsite. Thank you so much for being so helpful . Campsites were clean and easy to pull into.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We just left this park. Since this was our first trip to Vegas, we had to clue how HOT this area is in July. We had 113 F. as the high yesterday. However, this is how Vegas is; ALL the parks are hot . IT'S JULY !

There are not many trees, and we found out how hot that makes your coach when that sun beats down relentlessly. However, we requested to move to another site that actually had a couple of trees, and it did make a difference.

Our two little pooches were not happy with the very limited grassy areas available, but we got by. I noticed that the official dog park and most of the other grassy areas were minefields of dog crap, not because the park was negligent about cleaning up but because TOO MANY DOG OWNERS ARE TOO LAZY OR TOO INCONSIDERATE to pick up after their pets. Shame on all of you.

The cable TV was limited to about 20 channels, but all the major networks are available. Picture quality was not great, but sufficient. I found the free WI-FI to be quite good.

We did not use the pool, but it looked nice.

We had two breakfasts and one dinner in the Casino. Take a few minutes to get yourself the FREE B-Connected Card, as it will save you money on food.

I would definitely go back to this KOA...but in cooler weather !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple