1,128 results
All reviews bowling alley golf course view off the strip summerlin area movie theater angel park tivoli village oyster bar red rock canyon floor to ceiling windows two sinks room was large resort fee table games players card slot machines sports book
Reviewed 14 June 2011

We visit Las Vegas regularly but usually stay downtown, in Henderson or on the Strip. We like to see new places and try out new hotels and casinos from time to time and decided to see what the Suncoast was like. We were impressed from the moment we drove in the parking lot. Very nice grounds. The layout of the casino was simple but impressive. We stayed on a Thursday and table limits were low and there's a ton of slot machines. The dealers and hotel staff were very friendly. The room was very clean and extremly spacious, the bed was on the hard side but still comfortable. While not the most luxurious place in Vegas, this one was hard to beat especially for the price. My wife and enjoyed everything about our stay at Suncoast and will be making a return visit soon.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dan P
suncoastlv, Manager at Suncoast Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2011

Dear FairbanksRogers_MN,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Suncoast Hotel & Casino! I am pleased to see that you and your wife enjoyed our hotel and casino from it's outside beauty to the inside amenities and service! We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2011

We have stayed there twice so far. The main positives are listed above but also very large rooms with nice views. It's clean. It is not a chic Bellagio style hotel. If there was a non-smoking area it would be a really great place. The lower casino ceilings and rampant smokers is the main issue with the atmosphere. Otherwise the friendly dealers, pit bosses, bingo attendants and other staff do help to compensate for this. If you're a smoker I guess this place is for you but I wish you'd go to SunCoast after you stop smoking.
Red wine at the tables provide a guaranteed headache so we went to gift shop, bought a nice bottle and our waitress would bring us glasses from our own bottle. The wine pricing for very good wine is excellent. We were surprised at the great selection for a small gift shop and very competitive pricing. (My wife has extensive wine knowledge.)
They have comped us rooms several times and we don't consider ourselves high rollers by any stretch.
If there was a no smoking area (not a huge place so would be an addition) or non-smoking I would give it 5 stars. I know it's not a fancy strip hotel but the large rooms, cleanliness, friendly staff, laid back atmosphere and convenience to see my family nearby rank 5 stars. Also the lack of the nonsense $25-$35 "resort fee" being charged daily but some other places make SunCoast more like the no-fee Southwest and much appreciated.
Oh yeah, we had a baby with us one one trip and they supplied a decent crib immediately. I don't think there was a sitting service but that's what Grandma living nearby was for that trip.
Cafe is decent. I either got sick on my own or my GI tract and the Mexican restaurant had a serious disagreement. We didn't eat at other places.
We won at Bingo and donated it back at table games!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family

Dear GlennBaltimore,

Thank you for your positive comments....sounds like you and your family had a great time during your stay at the Suncoast! We take great pride in our customer service and it is rewarding to be recognized for it from time to time.
We look forward to serving you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 9 June 2011

We've now stayed at Suncoast twice. Both times were excellent visits. I strongly recommend the Suncoast to anyhone who enjoys gambling, dining, and/or simply relaxing. Thanks, Suncoast, as a certain ex-governor used to say, "We'll be back!" Clean, well maintained, friendly, easy check-in and out, comfortable.

Room Tip: Use their shuttle service
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank geonlank

Dear geonlank,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Suncoast Hotel and Casino and for taking the time to express your comments.
I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed our facilities and hotel services. Our mission has always been to know and understand each customer’s expectations, and to surpass them.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 June 2011

Stayed here as part of a group trip that one of my extended family members booked. I wasn't sure what to expect given the inexpensive rates ($39/$69 weekday/weekend), so my expectations were not high. I was blown away by the quality and cleanliness of the hotel - as good as any hotel I've stayed in. They definitely cater to an older/local clientele, it's quieter and more low key than the strip but this was perfect for us as we had two kids under age 7 with us. Pool was especially great for the kiddos. Easy access to the strip only ~15 min drive. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room on the west side for better view
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank El_Yeah

Dear El_Yeah,

I am glad to hear we surpassed your expectations during your first and recent stay at the Suncoast! We look forward to accommodating you and your family on your next visit.
Thank you for the positive comments.

Reviewed 27 May 2011

we travel to las vegas 4-5 times a year. a mix of business and pleasure.
we always stay at least a few days at the suncoast and have always had a great experience. it appears to be geared to an older crowd but the rooms are quiet, large and clean. they also have a small fridge which is a big plus if staying more than a few days..
the casino has $3 craps and live entertainment.
for a comfortable room at a reasonable price suncoast is the place!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank kcm53

Dear kcm53,
I am pleased to hear how much you enjoy our casino and hotel services time and time again!

Thank you for your comments and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to the Suncoast Hotel & Casino!