“Horrible”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Town and Country Manor III
Ranked #227 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 19 April 2017

This place was nice but for the price keep looking.
The maintenance guy Eric never shows up, they have no maintenance that ever comes. They had security but now they are never around or sits in office. The store they had is not kept up. The furniture is hideous for the price. For 900 a month go somewhere that will treat their customers fair. We do pay their paycheck. Treat ur customers with respect. Some ppl are down on their luck but that isn't their business to judge

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Hi I recently lost everything in a fire n my children n I needed a place to get back on our feet n a close weekly to Henderson seeing they go to school. They let me view the room first so I know in advance what I'm paying for. It had new paint n carpet.they are remodeling each room n really cleaned the place up my neighbor been here for five years n I meet a couple that lived here for eleven. They keep the place clean n the maintenance do a great job. The front desk crew are kind n very understanding. The mgr Rebeeca is into making sure you have what you need n keeping riff Raff out. All n all I'm glad during this trying time I moved here. Thanks town n country 3 for being very accomdating during thus trying time you will never be forgotten . Salvador is also very excellent with the tenants. And Giovanni as well. Let's not leave al security n the awesome grounds guy. You all are the best.✊

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank ametria
Reviewed 6 April 2015

First, these Suites could be decent with the proper management. Second, the interiors need to be renovated. Third, acceptable for short term layover. Fourth, a lack of hot water. Fifth, close to several casinos. Sixth, employees in office are a joke! Chimpanzees could perform the same tasks without an attitude!!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Windman69
Reviewed 12 February 2015

Stay away from this no good place, Town & Country Manor, they all are alike here in Las Vegas! My wife and I got a room from the Town & Country Manor located at, 4311 Boulder Hwy, and we had gone out of town and I told my wife to go back and check on things, when she returned; items where missing from the room! Management don't give a ---- what happens because Rebecca is no good her self! Just please stay away!

Room Tip: Just stay away from this one. My advice is to get a nice upscale hotel/motel for getaway. To be tota...
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
11  Thank Holy43
Reviewed 5 February 2015

Rebecca has a very nasty attitude! And the staff as well! Room smells like urine, and the untrained staff is full of it at 4311 Boulder Highway! They are dumb! They should warn an individual ahead of time, that they do not accept card payments. How can you accept a card on a first time pay basis, and then say you can't pay with card anymore? What is the difference? A person can give phony money as well! Those people are no good! And they don't care what happens, on the perimisses. Drug dealers, and all kind of trash do as they please!

• Stayed: February 2015