US$271
US$218
  • Pool
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$214
US$197
US$157
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$164
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$190
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$273
US$213
Official Site
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

US$175
US$135
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$306
US$241
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Hi I recently lost everything in a fire n my children n I needed a place to get back on our feet n a close weekly to Henderson seeing they go to school. They let me view the room first so I know in advance what I'm paying for. It had new paint n carpet.they are remodeling each room n really cleaned the place up my neighbor been here for five years n I meet a couple that lived here for eleven. They keep the place clean n the maintenance do a great job. The front desk crew are kind n very understanding. The mgr Rebeeca is into making sure you have what you need n keeping riff Raff out. All n all I'm glad during this trying time I moved here. Thanks town n country 3 for being very accomdating during thus trying time you will never be forgotten . Salvador is also very excellent with the tenants. And Giovanni as well. Let's not leave al security n the awesome grounds guy. You all are the best.✊

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank ametria
Reviewed 6 April 2015

First, these Suites could be decent with the proper management. Second, the interiors need to be renovated. Third, acceptable for short term layover. Fourth, a lack of hot water. Fifth, close to several casinos. Sixth, employees in office are a joke! Chimpanzees could perform the same tasks without an attitude!!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Windman69
Reviewed 12 February 2015

Stay away from this no good place, Town & Country Manor, they all are alike here in Las Vegas! My wife and I got a room from the Town & Country Manor located at, 4311 Boulder Hwy, and we had gone out of town and I told my wife to go back and check on things, when she returned; items where missing from the room! Management don't give a ---- what happens because Rebecca is no good her self! Just please stay away!

Room Tip: Just stay away from this one. My advice is to get a nice upscale hotel/motel for getaway. To be totally honest; all of these weekly motels in Las Vegas are no good, I know for a fact! From Town & Country Manor, Budget Suites, The Suites, Siegel Suites, and more. These places are run down, a hole in the wall. if you don't want to get sick, by in-hailing urine from cats and dogs, putting up with cock roach bites, drugs and drug dealers, keep your family away from here. I'm leaving Las Vegas and will never come back to live here. Las Vegas is not a place for married couples and children. It is for gamblers, out-laws, and cheaters!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
11  Thank Holy43
Reviewed 5 February 2015

Rebecca has a very nasty attitude! And the staff as well! Room smells like urine, and the untrained staff is full of it at 4311 Boulder Highway! They are dumb! They should warn an individual ahead of time, that they do not accept card payments. How can you accept a card on a first time pay basis, and then say you can't pay with card anymore? What is the difference? A person can give phony money as well! Those people are no good! And they don't care what happens, on the perimisses. Drug dealers, and all kind of trash do as they please!

• Stayed: February 2015
5  Thank big58
Reviewed 22 November 2014

we check in here with my kids planning to stay for 2 mths while waiting for the condo that we are moving to be available just cross the stree. the sign outside said 149 move in ,, ok we got the 149 + 17.83 tax..(11/15/14) friday, this wk i wento pay thursday,for this week, i was shock when he said its $220.88. i cant understand how it went up frm 149 (166 with tax) to 220.88. the guy jst said that the nxt wk is higher bec. u become resident.wow, b4 we check in here we went around for a cheaper place,,MISTAKE. free wifi thats what my kids after but we cannot used it its too slow. im planning to move out b4 the end of tis wk...well i cleaned the place b4 we moved. cant let my kids sleep in dirty place .:)

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family