Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$204
US$129
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$287
US$230
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$181
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$324/night.

US$308
US$262
  • Pool
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$158
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$73
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$95
US$55
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

All reviewssilverton casinobass pro shopice makerwasher and dryerflight pathnice poolfull kitchenminute drivelarge bathroomstayed here for nightsfree shuttlegreat place to stayliving roomoff the striplyftuberprivacy
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Ok.....let me make this short so you wont lose interest. The hotel is nice and clean. I love the large bathroom and the fully loaded kitchen! I did not realize that room service is not provided and you have to wash clothes yourself during vacation....this should be posted on their website clearly! The first night there I asked one of the associates behind check-in for 10 bags of coffee to try to save them time and myself from having to ask for a few packs daily. You would have thought I asked her to help me bury a body! She acted is if I was trying to hoard/steal the HOTEL coffee! She said she could give me 5 packs and I could come back the next day....what I was trying to avoid! This hotel is not on the strip, it is about a 10 min ride from the heart of the strip! There is some really good restaurants next door to choose from......"Seasons" was very good and cheap! There "free shuttle" only goes to one or two locations and it runs only every 3 or 4 hours! I don't think I would stay here again unless I was given a really big discount! I hope I helped!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank DavisFamilyBayboro
PIVacations, Public Relations Manager at The Berkley, Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for taking time to provide us a review. It is unfortunate to hear that our resort did not meet all of your expectations. We appreciate your comments about your stay with our resort and for informing us about the areas of the suite that you thought needed enhancements. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Tired of the broken promises! Promised jetted tub in room,not! Full kitchen and while cooking notice they have no knifes! Go down to front desk and they tell me tomorrow,meanwhile my food is cooking have to tear my steak open with bare hands,and last ,wake up the next morning around 0627am no cable ,no tv for at least 6 hours I had it with them never again in life!stay away from the Berkeley hotel unless you are basis,and for my $$$ im not basis sorry if you on the phone with th Berkeley hotel don’t fall for there promise I’m out! Larryg5573@yahoo.com

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at The Berkley, Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We are terribly sorry for the negative experience you had at our resort. This is not the kind of experience we want any of our guests or owners to have. The best place to get a sense of what kind of accommodations are available at The Berkley, Las Vegas has is through our website. There are photos there, too. In the meantime, your comments have been forwarded to the General Manager and we wish you better vacations for the next time you visit Las Vegas.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

First let me clarify... this is a great property. Clean, quiet and very well maintained. With a nice casino right next door... The Silverton.
As for The Strip... you are one mile from it,but it's the south end... about 4 miles +_ from Mandalay Bay which is really the first property at the southern end of the real Strip. So, you'll need a car or be prepared to Uber or Lyft or taxi if you want to see the real action. Fremont Street is probably 15 miles..
Walking to any type dining other than the casino is probably a half mile at least and it will be fast food.. McDonalds etc.
So, be sure to rent a car...and be sure to have GPS

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank OREAZ
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at The Berkley, Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback on our resort. We are pleased to know that you liked our clean, quiet, and well maintained Las Vegas resort. We are sorry if you thought that our resort was too far from the Strip. At least that didn't ruin all of your vacation stay here. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Ended up there as our airbnb had been cancelled las minute. We had a suite for 2 people. It is basically 2 large apartments with kitchen, washing machine and everything you’d need for a few days in Vegas. Only strage thing.... no knife in the room.
About 15mn from the Strip (15$ with a lyft or uber)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gdfrommarseille
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at The Berkley, Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thanks, Gdfrommarseille. We are delighted to know that you liked our suites and accommodations. You had everything you wanted and more. We are sorry for the few inconveniences you encountered. But at least, those things didn't ruin your time here in Vegas. Till next time!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

If you get a dbl suite understand that this is a suite where everything is duplicate and can sleep 8 comfortably. Not one complaint from my group of 6,and we've been all over California, Miami and Las Vegas

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank robbase75
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at The Berkley, Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Thanks for your kind words. We are thrilled to know that you liked our spacious rooms and great customer service. We hope to be your home away from home again in the future. Till next time! And Happy holidays!~