We were visiting Las Vegas over the Labor Day weekend to celebrate our daughters' birthday. We called ahead to spear a room close to the reception area and the Hotel was very accommodating since my wife has some walking issues. The suite was spacious and clean with a full kitchen which was well equipped. A small pool was steps away from our unit and the restaurant on property was convenient. It had a nice menu, a full bar and the service was very good. This is a large property and the place was packed with people over the holiday. The shuttle is run on a schedule and the stops are limited, but efficient in getting you in the general area you want to visit on the strip. The only issue we had with the place was smoking being allowed in the pool area despite "no smoking" signs and security that doesn't seem to enforce the ban. Further, glass bottles were being brought into the pool area and in one instance, broken glass. I called security for the glass to be swept up but no one came the half hour I waited for them, protecting others, including children, from injuring themselves on the glass. I set up chairs around the broken glass but eventually had to leave the area and call security a second time. Great place for the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only one block from the famous Las Vegas Strip, Holiday Inn Club Vacations(R) at Desert Club Resort offers the best of both worlds. Enjoy a quiet oasis with non-stop excitement close by in one of the most exciting entertainment destinations in the world. From world-class performers and live shows to incredible dining and casino action, nothing beats like the heart of Vegas-and you'll be right in the middle of it! The resort features villa accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. Many amenities have been refurbished or added to enhance your stay experience. This includes a newly expanded poolside restaurant and bar, state-of-the-art clubhouse, large Marketplace store, two fitness centers and family activity center. You'll also enjoy five heated outdoor pools open from 6am until midnight, plus putting green and shuffleboard courts and outdoor grilling stations with shaded seating areas. Guests enjoy complimentary shuttle services around the large property and to stops at some of the largest casinos on the Las Vegas Strip, which is located only one block from the resort. It includes a stop at the Freemont Street Experience, one of the most popular outdoor attractions in downtown Vegas. Experience world-class live entertainment from top performers such as Celine Dionne and Rod Stewart, shows like Cirque Du Solei's Beatles LOVE and O, incredible restaurants from top chefs and incredible night clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Club Hotel Las Vegas
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Desert Club Resort Las Vegas