10,630 results
All reviews fulton street carnival tower oyster bar piano bar mardi gras remodeled rooms food court total rewards high roller tower room great location on the strip table games nice room slot machines casino vegas gambling
Reviewed 8 April 2017

I booked this hotel room on Expedia after my flight was canceled and had to stay another night in Vegas. Upon checking in at 7:30am and not sleeping the night before, I was told they would call my phone as soon as a room was cleaned and available. Needless to say, no lobby seating, obviously wanting anyone who didn't want to gamble had to sit outside on concrete benches. Finally, I complained to a concierge that I have not heard anything at 11:30 am that was standing in line with me at their Starbucks about my experience thus far. She said after her break she would see about getting us a room. She followed thru and I got a call at 12:30. I went to the desk to get my key and the desk asked if I had a "players card", when I said no, they told me that I would be charged a additional $34 dollars for my room and I could not check in until 4pm. So, on no sleep, and irritated that I was not informed of their stupid policy ahead of booking.... I got a little irate about this. As I told them of our unfortunate circumstance of our flight being cancelled, and that we had not slept and just wanted a room for the night so that we could get some sleep for our flight in the morning. The lady became rude and very cold to our situation. Was more than obvious they are all about the money and not customer service at all. But boy they greet you with the time share welcome package as soon as you get passed the front doors. Will never stay here again nor will I ever recommend to people I know.

Room Tip: Rooms were decent
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Perkola2
DigitalReputation5, Specialist Cynthia at Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Perkola2, thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm truly sorry you experienced some shortfalls while staying with us. We would really appreciate you sharing more specifics. Please email us with more details at totalrewards@custhelp.com.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Didn't really stayed there, but gambled here a few days. The employees at the tables were great, explained the games we were playing in a good detail. My brother and I both won on the craps table. Will come here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Mardi Gras rooms are old and smell bad. Had friends staying in Valley Tower - everything there was nicer. If they put you in Mardi Gras, switch to Valley or get a different hotel. The "food court" area was not the place you want to buy food - worst meal I had during my entire stay. Eat anywhere else. After visiting many other hotels/casinos during our stay, we understand why Harrah's was priced relatively reasonably - it's at the low end of the spectrum and in need of a major overhaul.

Room Tip: Don't accept anything in the Mardi Gras section; only book in the Valley Tower (newer). Mardi Gras rooms have an odor, visible rusting in the shower, a view of the HVAC units, and an overall dinginess. I didn't really feel clean again until I returned home and took two showers.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

josephdB8973HG, thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay at our property. We are sorry to read of your poor experience with your room assignment. We will be sure to pass along your comments to management for review. We hope you will give us another try on a future visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

The standard rooms at harrahs aren't anything special but it is very affordable to upgrade once you get there. If you choose to do so the suites are amazing! Great seevice, and a ton of food options no matter your budget. If you're up for some cocktails and a good time try the carnival bar outside. The bartenders are amazing

Room Tip: If you want a good room and comfortable bed you e got to upgrade!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2017

The location of the Hotel is perfect. Right in the center of the strip. The staff was nice but the Housekeeping Staff were especially nice and we tipped them daily. I didn't realize how big the Casino area was and I was pleasantly surprised.

Room Tip: Guest who book early should be considered for a better view. I booked 2 rooms and my second room's view was awful.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple