10,248 results
All reviews fulton street carnival tower oyster bar piano bar remodeled rooms mardi gras food court total rewards high roller tower room great location on the strip table games nice room slot machines casino floor vegas gambling
Reviewed 3 November 2016

always a clean room, comfy bed & convenient location! love the machines there! the casino is fun..fun machines to play! You don't have to be all dressed up and she she..very lax atmosphere and they play great disco music while you're on your machines! lots of food choices in the food court. if you want a great massage, see Stephen in the spa! awesome! wish they took spa finder and spa wellness gift cards like they use to. it's great to be able to stay in the same hotel to get a massage when someone gives you a gift card! also wish they didn't charge resort fees but even so, still a great bargin for a nice room in the middle of the strip! love Harrah's!!

Room Tip: the remodled rooms in the valley tower are nice & the beds comfy!! always love harrah's because it's chill, fun machines, good food and great location!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Booked a king bed with strip view weeks in advance of our arrival. When we checked in we were told they only had a room with 2 double beds available, not what I wanted. I guess you could say our room was a strip view, it did face the strip but all we could see was the pool, very disappointed

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
TotalService, Specialist Sara at Harrah's Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Thank you for your review of your recent visit. We are sorry to read of your poor experience with your room assignment. We will be sure to pass along your comments to management for review. We hope you will give us another try on a future visit.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I have stayed at Harrah's, Las Vegas for about 30 years. Never wanted to stay anywhere else because it felt like "home". I have just experienced my FINAL stay at that awful property! Where do I begin?....

My stay in August was in the Mardi Gras Tower. My room ac went out twice and the maintenace person just laughed and said we would see him again during our stay and we did. I was excited to receive a reply saying my room stay in October would be upgraded because of my bad experience.

Then the last straw....renovated rooms are nice but have no coffee maker, no microwave and very little of anything else. First morning that I called about the coffee, I was told I would have to order it from room service. Called and was told that they do not do POTS of coffee, only cups. Two ten dollar 16 oz cups later, I didn't think I could be any more shocked. However, imagine my surprise when this expensive coffee was delivered in a plastic grocery store bag in paper cups and tasted luke warm awful. On the final day, we ordered breakfast and received it all in plastic bags from Fulton Street Bar....no cart, no nothing. Just an armful of plastic bags and containers.

People!!! You charge a RESORT FEE daily of $33....what the hell did you do with the resort????? I have never received such shoddy service in all of my forty plus years of travel.

I will not EVER stay at HARRAH'S again....said goodbye to what was left of my "family" staff members...really only the sweeper man "Lynn" who has always been my favorite anyway. And I have shared this nightmare with all of my traveling friends and many of the other "resorts" in Vegas.

GOODBYE HELL HOLE HARRAH'S!!!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank lynchandler

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit. We are disappointed we have missed the mark with our Service Standards during your stay. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us directly at: Totalrewards@custhelp.com at your earliest convenience to resolve this matter. Please be sure to include your TripAdvisor posting, along with the name of the property and your first and last name.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

No suggest to consumers from out of states!

1. My flight toward to LV was delayed overnight.
2. Around 8 pm, I called to Harrah's that I would arrive in the next morning.
3. They charged the first night <- I understand because I did not call them 72 hours before).
4. However, they had given my room to someone else already (regardless my calling a day before).
5. What I could get was small tiny ugly room even though I paid upgrade fee.
6. I made a complaint about the room in the morning (right after overnight delaying/flight).
7. They changed my room since I said that I paid for upgraded.
8. Then, I showed my driver's licence (ID) to the manager for changing my room.
9. At the time, the manager said...

"Oh, I did not recognize that you came from one of our state."

What does the words means? Since my racial shape is Asian, did they treat me like that? So bad words. The words ruined my time in Las Vegas. Also, if I did not make complaint, I might stay small tiny ugly room with paying upgrade fee.

So BAD.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Noctargrr
TotalService, Specialist Sara at Harrah's Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel through Southwest Vacations, we stayed 3 days/2 nights in room 2759. Hotel was very quiet and although we declined a small upcharge for the newly 'renovated' room--our room was very nice and clean. Has hair dryer, coffee maker and lots of towels. My only complaint would be that we had a little trouble with our thermostat the first night but, the second night it was working well. Bed and pillows vet comfortable. There was a slight sewage smell occasionally (twice maybe) but honestly I think that happens everywhere in Vegas. All staff were very friendly, you can not beat Free parking + Free Valet parking in downtown Vegas if you're renting a car. It's also easy to enter and exit the Parking area from the strip. Hotel has great location right in the center of the strip. Highly recommended and can't wait to stay again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family