“Great service”

Ranked #11 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights in March, and had an incredible stay. We were 3 couples on our first trip to Vegas and immediately all got upgraded to rooms with a fabulous view of the strip. We were able to get a ride on 2 occassions in the VIP SUV and the rooms were always serviced well. An incredible stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank kittsjl
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Dear valued Guest:

Our service receives many rave reviews and I'm happy to read that this too was your experience. Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback. I will be sure to share it with my team.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Write a ReviewReviews (11,081)

Reviewed 6 March 2012

For those of you wanting to "not" wade through a casino impacted experience, Trump International Hotel is a great alternative. Through Hotels.com I got a $130 a night rate for a junior suite. More than enough room for a couple. Look for a room above the 52nd floor, recommend strip view.

Except for a little neglect by the staff on the pool deck, my experience at this hotel was stellar. Parking attendants, bellmen, registration desk, room service, housekeeping, all top notch. I needed assistance from all of them at one time or another and they all went above and beyond to help. I was very impressed.

I stay in 30 or more hotels a year including Vegas and I highly recommend Trump International Hotel.

You'll be tempted to take home one of the great robes provided, if you have an extra $125.00.

Room Tip: Above the 52nd floor, Strip View. Junior Suite is fine for a couple. One bedroom provides separate r...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LatinDrummer

Dear valued Guest:

I'm pleased to read that you had a great experience with us during your stay. We appreciate both your feedback and the fact that you selected us as your hotel of choice. I hope that we have won your loyalty so that we can serve you again.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Stay away from Trump Hotel in Las Vegas. My wife and I went there for our anniversary recently and were very upset about the whole experience. Will never go back again. Service sucks. Took 30 min to check in without any line up, even though I am a trump card holder and I booked ahead of time. STAY AWAY UNLESS YOU WANT STRESS!!!!

SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE. SUITES WERE AVERAGE. LOCATION WAS TERRIBLE.

Best rate Commitment was not honored even though it was advertised on thier website, first they agreed, then when we got there, they wouldn't give us the rate. We stood there arguing with them for half an hour. Would never go back again.

Beware of Amber from reservations...

Room Tip: "stay away"
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank S S

Dear valued Guest:

I'm sorry to read that you had such a bad experience at our hotel. Please know that we appreciate your feedback and hope that you will return so that we can replace this experience in your mind with a great one.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

We had 3 large suite rooms and had a great time. The rooms were excellent, the service was excellent. No complaints at all. I'll stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank A A
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Dear valued Guest:

Please know how grateful I am to you for sharing your feedback and for selecting Trump International Hotel Las Vegas as your hotel of choice during your recent trip to Las Vegas. I hope that we have won your loyalty as it would be our true pleasure to serve you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

The rooms and suites were nice. In addition, there are tvs in the bathrooms. So why I am giving this hotel one star? Because the hotel staff stole money from my girlfriend's wallet. I reported this to Trump security one month ago, and the Trump security has not gone back to me.

I was in Vegas for a wedding, so I did not gamble. Very disappointed in the Trump.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
11  Thank richieh777

Dear valued Guest:

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your experiences during your recent stay. I'm sorry to read that you feel that money was taken out of your girlfriend's wallet. As an extra measure of security, we urge all of our guests to use the in room safe and/or the safety deposit boxes located next to the Front Desk in the lobby. I hope that you will give us another chance to serve you. We truly appreciate your business and would love to provide you with an experience that will replace this negative memory.