“The most fun”
Review of Mystery Adventures - CLOSED

Mystery Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Mystery Adventures is a unique interactive entertainment experience that is only in Las Vegas. Join a team of amateur sleuths and expect to encounter secret codes, completely tangible crime scenes, and extraordinary treasures while unraveling a mystery. Our small investigative teams ensure everyone has a chance to participate in a meaningful way. Expect to travel, explore, and decipher your way thou to the mystery's exciting conclusion. It promises to be a date to die for.
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Thank you Carmen. :) We loved this. This was our first time doing any mystery type thing and I loved it. Being it was our first i was nervous with three other couples we didn't know but as it turned out it was very helpful to know too how it works and how detailed it really is. I would highly recommend this to anyone that wants something different to do for the night. it really only took about 2 hours. I could see how more than 10 people on the tour could make it kind of crowded we had 9. We plan on going back and doing this again when the new story is ready. Side note.. Steven finally got his voice back. :)

Reviewed 11 January 2012

We had a good time with this. It's fun if you let yourself enjoy it, and not take it very seriously. Also, only really good if you like the group your put with. Wouldn't be good for kids, too much attention to detail for them to follow along.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

There were way too many people in our group and the storyline was lame. I'm just glad I didn't pay full price.

2  Thank wtd13
Reviewed 29 December 2011

A lot of thought and effort have gone into creating this experience. You are transported around to a couple of different locations looking for clues and ransacking places. FUN!!!!!

1  Thank LF2011
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 December 2011

My wife and I really enjoyed the mystery adventure which was purchased with a Groupon coupon deal. Our team consisted of 8 people. It was an especially good group of "detectives"; all of whom really responded to the puzzle/mystery solving process. Everyone had their own set of skills which contributed to the efficiency of the solution. Joe the Guide kept us on track but didn't overdo the hints. If you like true crime and mystery stories, this is for you.

1  Thank C G