All reviews full kitchen private beach living room diamond peak hotel pool lake tahoe floor unit highly recommend this facility pine trees north shore fireworks show time share beautiful property second bedroom mid week lounge chairs fitness center
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My boss and I stayed here while a major snow storm back east delayed our flight a few days. The storm and cancelled flights had all the hotels in Reno booked to capacity. The owners went out of their way to ensure we had a spot to sleep, and we were grateful! The Lodge is beautiful and the rooms were clean and fresh. I went in 2006, so while this review is a little late in the making, I felt I needed to throw my 'excellent' review out there for everyone to see. I've been hoping to one day bring my family here. Location is great, the food was good. The view from our room was beautiful. I'd love to go back!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stay her ALOT! Its a fantastic time share from Hyatt. Great condo amenities all the way around. They have their own pool/spa however you have access to the Hyatt hotel facilities during your stay as well..great workout room (if for some odd reason you don't want to be outside), beautiful swim out pool and multiple spas in a fairly newly redesigned poo/spa/fire pit 'area'. The entire Hyatt property has the BEST spot on Lake Tahoe, unless you personally own a lake side property that is. Their beach and dock are spectacular with all sorts or fun water activities and chaise lounges. The stellar Lone Eagle restaurant is on the water as well, with magnificent views of the sunset over Lake Tahoe. We happen to live only 2h from the Hyatt High Sierra Lodge and go here 3-4 times/year. Winter/Summer/Spring/Fall.....hands down the best spot. ENJOY!

Room Tip: hard to get a 'special room but buildings 4 and 5 are our favorite. We like either second floor unit 1 or 4 (2421 or 2424) OR third floor unit 2 or 3 (2532 or 2533)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank sandy b
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had a free night's stay coming to us at any Hyatt property, so we decided to throw in an extra night's stay in nearby Incline Village during a recent trip to South Lake Tahoe. All we could say was WOW when we got in our room at the Hyatt High Sierra Lodge! The staff was wonderful, they let us check in early which was fantastic given that we were only there one night, and let us check out late since we needed a little more time in the morning to get ourselves ready to leave. We were thrilled to have more time in the room!
Really comfy beds, well stocked full kitchen, nice comfy furniture, and close proximity to their private beach access without being so close that there was a constant stream of people around our room...we really wished we could stay longer.
We've now got a great reason to go back!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank monalleesa
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I spent a weekend in early May at this property. I was impressed with the overall appearance of the property to begin with. The building appear to be ski chalets and the landscaping is impeccable. The staff at check in was friendly and informative regarding activities and restaurants in the area. The room was well appointed and provide ample space for a couple on a romantic getaway or for a family or large group on a skiing vacation. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Greg2951
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a long weekend over Thanksgiving. The outdoor pool was heated and had separate hot tubs for faults and children- ingenious. The spa services were first class and the space was very relaxing . We enjoyed the onsite restaurants and casino. We even took advantage of the room service a few times! The size of the room was nice and had a good-sized balcony. Would stay here again in a heart beat.

Stayed: November 2013