“Delicious steak!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Crystal Bay Casino
Reviewed 15 April 2016

My husband and I ate here on a Wednesday evening, right after they opened for the night, and we ended up being the only patrons in the main dining area the whole time... it was kinda nice.

My husband had the rib eye steak with asparagus (both very good) and I had the new york strip steak with a side of garlic mashed potatoes. It was my first experience with a dry aged steak and it was delicious. Both steaks were cooked as ordered and everything was seasoned perfectly.

Decor was nice, staff was very pleasant and attentive - would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

I was recently at a party hosted by this restaurant. Food was lackluster, very out of the box and I mean..out of the box! They could step up their game, made it special, but didn't deliver on any level service nor food. I know casinos make their $ on gambling, they certainly did with me. I have NO luck. But, wouldn't it be nice to have a food destination in Crystal Bay? You have Still water next store with Billionaires who can only eat in their own restaurant so much. Step it up folks!!!

1  Thank Kelly T
Reviewed 1 September 2015

This used to be one of our favorite places. Then a few years ago we had some bad steak dinners so quit going. Recently, we had people telling us it had gotten better. So we gave it a try. This last time we had a group of 6. The Caesar Salad made at the table is really great. However, three of us had steaks that were terrible; gristly, tough and generally unpleasant. After all, it is a steak house. Décor is fine. Service was just adequate.

1  Thank TravelingFearlessly
Reviewed 3 February 2015 via mobile

Was invited by some friends and at first I was thinking oh a casino restaurant. This is going to be interesting. But I was completely surprised by the service! I think the waiter's name was Louie. He was very attentive throughout. We ordered Caesar salad and he made it in front of us, all fresh ingredients! Explained the history of the Caesar salad! Learned something new! We ordered the Steak Diane, and he made the steak right in front of us! Was an awesome experience! I recommend this place if you are looking for great food & great service!!! Have gone back already!!!! Was great the 2nd time around!!!!

1  Thank Gini65
Reviewed 19 January 2015

I was treated to CBS&LH for my birthday. We had a group of 10 and the service and food were outstanding. Was certainly the nicest birthday meal I've ever had. First, champagne in the most beautiful handcrafted flutes I've ever seen. Followed by classic table side Caesar Salad which was superb. We then had Steak Diane, again prepared table side, which had all the classic ingredients. Tender and delicious. This place doesn't get the attention it deserves as it is truly a fine fine establishment. Thanks for such a wonderful evening!!!!!!

1  Thank DAngel_12