“Great pizza”

Brugo's Pizza Company and Bistro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 August 2016

After a long day of driving, we were looking for a restaurant close to our hotel. Trip advisor showed us options that are "close to me" and Brugos was one of my options. We were delighted we chose this restaurant. The specialty is pizza. There were quite a few people picking up pizza to go. The dining room is small, but intimate. We ordered the meat cravers pizza and I had a small side salad. They were both excellent. Service was very good. We enjoyed our dinner.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Food was yummy,service was amazing and decor was killer...Heck of a pit stop.... To bad we were just traveling through.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

Brought my Gluten Free daughter here along with the rest of my family. Great Lunch and adult beverages enjoyed by all. I had the regular crust, very good. My daughter told me that the gluten pizza was amazing. Definitely a place to visit when you're near. Be back again very soon!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This appears to be a family run operation where service is good and staff friendly. The variety of pizzas available are quite interesting even though they have the usual standbys. The dough comes out just right, not too soft or too crunchy.

Since our pizza was accidentally given to someone else and we had to wait longer, the manager offered it at no charge which was quite a surprise.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

We waited one and a half hours for a small pizza and gave up and left. Awful service, we were not even offered a drink on the house. Nothing. In fact they said they were
stressed out and they do not given enough help. Sad.

1  Thank Lindajean2013