See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Nice motel. Stayed there several times over the years. This year I got handicap room because only room available on first floor. Good room except short on lights. Handicap room has good facilities, access from outside, also from hall. Breakfast in morning meager but adequate for me.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2015

Traveling w/pets- fees were 6.95 per pet plus a $25 refundable deposit. Rooms were nice. Continental breakfast was OK. We had a first floor rear room with an outside entrance which was very handy. Personnel were friendly and helpful. Not a lot of choices to choose from in the immediate area.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 15 September 2015

I stayed here during a family reunion in the area. Had reservations for two nights but checked out early.

The front desk staff are friendly and helpful for their over priced rooms. Lobby smells like smoke, cause they have smoking rooms right behind the front desk, but the smell carried throughout all of first floor where we stayed. Ugh, I hate smoke smell.

The room was musty smelling to me. Air conditioner didn't work the best.

Breakfast closed before we got there, but hit the jackpot on pastries and kolaches at the Wahoo Bakery!

This place isn't worth staying at or the money, so I'll just drive by it next time!

Room Tip: Away from the smokers!!! ;)
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank SandySfromcoldNebr
Reviewed 29 July 2015

I've stayed here a few times over the years. This was built as a Super 8, but the Super 8 Corporation is very cynical and once they have a near-monopoly in a small town, they raise their prices unreasonably high, a strategy that actually drove numerous Super 8s out of business, including this one. When it became an independent motel they lowered their prices, at least for awhile. But prices are up again, and it's really not worth it, especially with all the options in Lincoln nearby.

The previous time I stayed here I asked for an upstairs room to better avoid the noise, but they put me right on top of some people (apparently including motel employees) who were having a very loud outdoors party.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Don L
Reviewed 3 July 2015

If you are visiting the Omaha-Linoln metro region the Wahoo Heritage Inn is the place to stay. The rates are reasonable, the rooms are clean and the personnel are very friendly and accommodating. Also, it is midway between Omah and Lincoln with an approximately 30 minute trip to each city. The hotel is basic with the usual amenities, such as internet and cable/HBO but the price is right.

Room Tip: As far as I know, all rooms are good rooms so just tell them what you prefer.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business