US$67
US$130
Hotels.com
US$64
US$62
All reviewsmissouri riverfront deskoutdoor poolnice hotelroom servicestarbucks coffeeparking lota great staybreakfast buffetthe room was nicegreat view of the riversiouxrenovationmarriott
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Housekeeping ignored my "Privacy Please" sign in the door lock and cleaned my room. Nice to have more towels but they had unauthorized access to the external hard drives I left in my room for the day....not good! Also, carpet looked very dirty.

Also, they have an $18 breakfast buffet that I would skip.

Construction going on but that a
was not an issue....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2017

This hotel was great!! The hotel is under some renovations because they got bought by Marriott, but this hotel is the best in the area. The breakfast overlooks the Missouri River and the hotel is just so nice!

Room Tip: Request Riverside room. Absolutely beautiful!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017

The room was very clean and had everything you needed. Beds were comfy and large and the bathroom was amazing! The shower was HUGE and you could tell that it has recently being renovated. (I'm not sure if this is certain but definitely looks like it!)

There was free wifi in the rooms which was quite fast.

The only problem was that the air conditioning was quite loud. This wasn't much of an issue but if you are a light sleeper, you wouldn't be able to keep it going during the night.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Just left Marina Inn. Had a great stay. The construction looks intimidating, but had little effect on our visit. Staff was friendly & professional. Room was comfy. Meals at Kahills were delicious, and the river view is amazing! God bless!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Some day this place will be awesome. But currently, it's somewhat a nightmare. Or surreal, the main entrance is fenced off, youmenter through a temporary hoarding of a drywall assembled walkway. I read a review of this place a month before staying here that it was under renovation, but thought that would be finished by the time we landed. I was wrong, it will probably take months and months to be completed. It's now a Marriot. I like Marriot hotels in general, but this place does leave something to be desired. First the bad, there's no pool, if you want to swim, they will give you a voucher to go to the YWCA a car drive away. That's bull. Their pool is under renovation. The hallways are covered in plastic and trades people are everywhere. Check my photos. Bare wires exposed and dust everywhere. Not sure if it's even legal to expose guests to those dangers. I took a walk around the grounds, which are very nice, and ended up,at the back of the hotel, to find a commercial duct cleaning company doing their work. 8 giant, and I mean giant bags 4 feet around and 8 feet high of crap that had been sucked out of vents, and still counting. The management was not accommodating. At one point I saw a bus load of guests leaving the hotel and thought I could switch rooms, but was told I could only switch rooms for a $125.00 dollar a day. Please, I'm sure the, what looked like a sports team leaving the hotel were not paying a $125.00 a day more for rooms than I was. The room we stayed in was very nice, but open the door and step out into the hallways and it looked like a war zone. The trades people were trying to be as conscious as could be but it's construction, lets face it. Some of the convention rooms are detached from the main hotel and are in need of renos which are probably coming, they are dated and in need of updating. Some are in the hotel and they need upgrading as well. This is a work in progress and will take time to complete. Question is, do you want to stay in a construction zone and pay for that inconvenience. Look across the river and stay at the Hard Rock Hotel if your planning a trip to Siouxland. Someday the Marina will be a great place to stay, elavating itself to Marriot standard. But that could take years, I'm not kidding. The rooms are very nice. The staff very friendly. The Kahills restaurant, very, very nice, and highly recommend it to all no matter where your staying. But there is a smoke and mirrors thing going on here right now. What you see on their website is not what's there, it's an illusion. My pictures exhibit the situation on the floor I stayed on and some of the images right out side our room door. Yes, open the door, to the plastic covered hallway, and yes, there is a tradesperson, with hard hat, as law requires. They were conscious of the situation and we're respectful of the situation. I can say that, because I ran into them every time I took the elevator. Right now, it's a let down from what you would expect. Someday, it will be what you would expect, when that day is I cannot say.

Room Tip: Apparently if you want a good room it will cost $125.00 a day more than what you booked your room for.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple