US$78
US$122
US$119
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$126
US$122
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$133
US$75
US$130
Hotels.com
US$64
All reviewsroom was cleanstayed herewafflesbiscuits gravyquick accesspriced hotelour home away from homeparking lot ischeck in was easythe tri state areacontinental breakfastcomfortable staydakotamotelinterstateratesclerk
Reviewed 15 August 2007

Located in a dusty and dirty area, first appearance left a lot to be desired. But the seedy bunch hanging around the parking lot gave me reason to be concerned for my personal safety. I got a few hours of rest but was not comfortable leaving my vehicle unattended. While I had no problems, I packed up and left in the middle of the night. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2007
Reviewed 16 June 2007

I was a little leary about staying here only because the price was so low ($43.00) I relied on the other Trip Advisor review and decided to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The rooms are small but clean and adequate. The recliner in the room wasn't the greatest--the arm was falling off and the TV was very small--probably a 19". The sink is outside of the toilet/tub room right as you come in your door and is very small but usable. The breakfast was more than you get at some higher priced hotels. There weren't just donuts but huge rolls like cinnamon rolls and apple fritters! Also biscuits & gravy, bagels, cereal, fruit, etc. The front desk staff was friendly. The hot tub is in a room right off the lobby which I thought was a strange location. There is also a small room off the lobby with a computer you can use at your leisure. If you get onto their website you can sign up for their Value Club Card and immediately recieve a 15% discount when booking your room. If you want a decent room at a great price, give this hotel a try.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 19 March 2007

We stay at this Hotel often and each and every time it is such a wonderful experience the employee's have always welcomed us with open arms, smiles and call us by name, that means alot as we deal with the public in our employment, it is important that we get treated with the same professionalism as we would give our clients, they are a cut above any hotel we have ever stayed.
they have very clean rooms and have worked very hard with the renovations and have made everything just wonderful, they offer a wonderful breakfast, with waffles, toast , bagels, hot and cold cereals, bisquits and gravey coffee, juices, fresh fruits, doughnuts of all sorts, i can say they have something for every one, they also have a work out room, and hot tub for your pleasure, when i know i am coming to South Sioux City i call and let them know, and they have everything ready for us, it is wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)