“Crystal Cafe Chili Burger”
Review of Crystal Cafe

Crystal Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I seen a picture on Tripadvisor of the chili burger at Crystal Cafe and had to stop in and try it and I was not disappointed. The bun was toasted so it didn't get soggy. The chili was really good and well portioned. Cheese and the onion really topped it off. Burger was real hot placed in the center of the to halves of bread. Placement and taste were top notch. This is probably one of the better chili burgers I've had.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Omg my food was so amazing. I literally licked my plate clean. Got a side of ranch to dip my fries in and the ranch was one of the best ranches I've ever tasted. I'm a ranch snob. I ordered the Reuben. It was the exact amount of sweetness with the sauce and saltiness with the meat. It was to die for. I'm not exaggerating! We are staying at the hotel next door and coming back tonight for some pie.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

First, I didn’t forget the Pie, I thought I would have room after the burger and onion rings. Dang. No room. Excellent burger, perfectly grilled. Great service.
Next time I’ll get a salad so I can have the pie.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Good food, nice folks, clean restaurant. Open early and the locals are present. Says everything about a place. Fair priced too.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This is the best restaurant in town! The service and the food are outstanding! Be sure to ask for a piece of their pie! The prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: January 2018