“The best tacos!”

Add it.
El Ranchito
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The shredded beef hard shell is the best taco I've ever had, the same as the old Puerta Vallarta in Sioux City when it was open. And the homemade chips and salsa are so good. I just wish they would bring a refill. We come and enjoy this wonderful food whenever we are in town. I just wish we lived closer!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Best local mexican food I have had in S Sioux City, good atmoshepere as long as you don't mind the dance hall feel, friendly staff and decent prices for the portions. My only issue is the soccer on all the tv's an them sometimes being to loud. Staff will turn down if you ask, but that is one of the reasons for the very good rating instead of 5 circles.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Had lunch here with my mom and sister, great food! The tacos are small but super delicious, all the food is authentic mexican food. the salsa and chips are delicious too! Margaritas par excellent as well! The only complaint is the fly's. Flys are a problem in the overall area, but inside the restaurant I think they could do a little better with killing them.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

El Ranchito offers fabulous authentic Mexican food options (my favorite being their chimichanga) at affordable prices. Service is quick and efficient, making it an ideal location for a quick lunch or dinner. Plus, with a complimentary basket of tortilla chips and salsa, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

I took a group of 8 big hungry tech services guys to this location for lunch and they did a really nice job. The chips and salsa are some of the best I've had all over the country. Thee meals were reasonable, hot and delicious. A weird setup as it was half restaurant half dance hall. Very authentic.