“Accurate service”
Review of Taco John's

Taco John's
Description: At Taco John's®, we serve traditional Mexican food-with a twist. By fusing bold American flavors with south-of-the-border spice, we've defined our signature menu. From our trademark Potato Olés® and freshly prepared tacos to our infamous breakfast burritos and made-in-house tortilla chips, you'll always find something to crush your craving. Come see why our customers become life-long fans. Visit at Taco John's South Sioux City today.
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I work as a floral delivery person part-time and am usually on the go when it comes to lunch. I find this Taco John's location to be fast and accurate. I know it sounds silly but when I order extra hot sauce, I like it to be in my bag without having to check to see for certain. At this TJ's, I can almost always count on my order to be accurate.
I enjoy the taco salad - I order it without the shell. Before I adopted a low-carb life style, I loved the potato oles. I miss them.
Get the Taco John's app. They offer specials now and then and if you scan your receipt, you get a free meal after 8 visits.

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

Aye here during a business trip. Tried the new street tacos they offered. They are good but had a lot of moisture on the bottom of the tray you are given.

Potato Oles are as good as ever and will provide you with enough salt for years.

Place was kinda dirty so beware.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

my son and i stopped in here and ordered tacos and i thought they were pretty good! They stay busy so the customers are keeping the team busy! The place was clean so i assume they are cleaning at the end of shifts and at night before anyone goes home as they should.I look forward to another trip to taco johns!