“Slow Drive Through - Didn't Get Our Order Right”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Each time I visit this location, I'm reminded why I don't visit more often. Compared to other establishments in the area, the drive through is atrociously slow; and you have about a 50/50 chance of your order being correct. That's been my experience anyway.

Eventually, I forget these circumstances. I therefore find myself experiencing the same all over again. It was no different this time.

This experience started with very poor communication at the drive through ordering menu. We repeated the order into the box three times. Twice because the order was repeated to us incorrectly, and a third time because we were asked to do so. By the time we received our food, we had been waiting at least eight minutes - there were no other cars in line that entire time.

As we were now behind schedule, we pulled out without double checking the order - big mistake. Of the three kids' orders: one was completely wrong, and another was missing altogether. On top of it all, we checked the receipt to find that we had been charged for the missing meal - it had been entered correctly, and simply not filled.

To recap:
1. Terrible communications at the ordering screen
2. Excruciatingly long wait time for the food, even though there was no one else in the drive through line
3. One of the orders was entirely wrong
4. One of the orders was missing altogether.
5. They charged us for the missing order.

What keeps their rating out of the terrible column, is at least the staff was friendly. Also, the food that was given to us tasted consistent with the food from other Arby's locations we've visited.

This location needs to improve a lot before I'll be back (unless I forget again).

Reviewed 23 June 2014

been watching carbs, was told they even have a button on register for "without bun" and did not make me feel bad to ask for having it my way. lol

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I love there cheddar cheese and ham sandwich and fries! It has been a favorite for a loooong time and i had coupons from Arbys that reduced the price as well! The pop machine had flat pop on our visit, but the team took care of that issue so all is well. I look forward to another visit and another beef and cheddar sandwich!