“Mexican food”

Mi Rancherita Restaurant
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great lunch specials and really good food from the menu. Almost too much for lunch I have lunch at least once a week from them.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We are not from Nebraska. Visiting, after a day of golf, my husband and I looked for a well rated local Mom and Pop Mexican Restaurant and were not disappointed with our meals at Mi Rancherita. This small hole in the wall restaurant is located in a small strip mall. The interior of the restaurant is clean, no ambience, but the star here is the food. The tortilla chips were fresh and delivered with three kinds of salsa and spicy carrots. All spicy and tasty. I had the garlic shrimp and my husband had the tres fajitas. Served with either corn or flour tortillas. Good service. If we lived here we would definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Being from Texas, we know great Tex-Mex!We enjoyed the delicious food, fresh salsa, friendly staff, pickled carrots, and green sauce!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

We're on vacation and decided to go for Mexican. I expected good food, but I didn't expect totally awesome! We even had some picky folks with us who asked for all kinds of changes. The staff agreed to all of their requests and the food was quick and friendly. Highly recommend if you're in the area.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I will come to this restaurant every time I visit South Sioux City. The steak burrito was great and the prices are very good. Also tried the horchata and that was amazing. They had a salsa bar with several kinds of salsas but I didn't find any containers to put it on.

Date of visit: February 2017