Review Highlights
Hidden Gem !!

This place is Great !!! Knowledgeable staff and terrific products A Nebraska visit must !!! All... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018
O736AQpauls
Las Vegas, Nevada
via mobile
friendly

Great staff! Super friendly, knowledgeable, Wine tasting was fun. I believe we made had the owner... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2018
shirl058
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
via mobile

All reviews meat and cheese outdoor seating enjoyable afternoon nice tasting vineyards nebraska merchandise
Reviewed 19 July 2017

James Arthur Vineyard is one of the best we have been to. Beautiful location very nice tasting area. The meat and cheese was great but the wine was out of sight very good wine and a good variety.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I've been going to James Arthur for years and I'm a big fan of the place. Of all the Nebraska vineyards, it's my favorite for sitting outside on a nice afternoon or evening and drinking wine with friends.

From the large covered porch to the numerous small covered sitting areas, they have the perfect outdoor seating. Whether you're alone or with a group, JAV is a beautiful and inviting atmosphere.

The wine at JAV is also a very good variety of Nebraska wines. They also offer a variety of meat and cheese trays.

We especially enjoy going to JAV on the weekends when they have live music out on the deck.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

One of my favorite places when I come back to Nebraska. They have a wide variety of wines to sample as well as great prices. The summer music series is a great way to get out of the city and relax.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Grest place to meet friends and relax on some of the decks or inside by the cozy fire. We liked the triple play cider beer the best.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

I went here for an event with some friends. The facilities were nice with snacks and a variety of wines to taste or purchase. We did 6 tastings for $5 (although you could also do 4 for $4). The descriptions provided of each wine closely corresponded to the actual taste. We ended up buying a bottle for $16 (most bottles were around that price). It was a good experience and I would go back!

1  Thank sydnewton94