“Wholesome food”

Spaghetti Works
Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Ralston
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Service was great- on top of soda and garlic bread refills. You can get free refills on the pasta/sauce- but good luck getting through your first helping. Plenty of food and it includes a salad bar trip as well. They have the freestyle coke machine now- so pick your poison and they'll have it. Prices are very reasonable considering the amount and type of food.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I have gone here many times and this was by far the worst trip ever. This place has always been my favorite restaurant and I was a bit disappointed this time. We arrived at 6:45 pm and was told 30 to 45 minutes for a table. We had 6 adults, 1 child and 1 infant. 45 minutes come and no update. I go up to the stand and she checks for me and lets me know there are tables that are done eating but have yet to get up and leave. She then says our wait could be 20 more minutes. I let her know that we can't wait 20 more minutes, we have a 5 month old, a 5 year old and 3 pregnant ladies who have all been standing for 45 minutes waiting. About 10 more minutes go by and no update so I go up again and speak to someone different. Again we are told that they are simply waiting on the larger tables of people to leave as they are all finished eating but are just sitting there. Finally after another about 10 minutes they seat up putting our total wait time to over an hour. The host that sat us did apologize for the wait but by then we were all a bit frustrated. Once we were seated I walked across the restaurant to go to the restroom and saw multiple empty tables that would have fit our party!!

Unfortunately because of the wait my friend with the infant had to leave right after we were seated as the baby was tired and fussy so she didn't get to eat anything. The food was good and the waiter did a good job. We did have to ask another waitress to get our waiter to bring us our bill as we waited about 5 minutes after he brought our to go boxes and he was no where in sight.

It would have been nice if it didn't take us having to repeatedly go up to the hostess stand and get an update on our table. I felt as if we didn't we would have been forgotten about us.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

The spaghetti and sauces were fine but the garlic bread was tasteless and the salad bar unacceptable. Two huge bowls of lettuce were wilted and despite our attempts to pick out acceptable pieces, we left sizable portions on our plates that were inedible. When we spoke to the manager she said she had examined the salad bar and that it looked "fabulous". Clearly our standards differ. We think lettuce should be fresh, crisp and green. Management thinks it should be wilted and tinged with brown. We won't be back.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Love coming here. Everything is good but the Hot Italian Pie is the Best. Always order it. Portion is so big that you take half of it home with you. Yum!

Reviewed 11 October 2015

One trip to salad bar which isn't huge but has much of usual items, mixed lettuce salad with various vegetables to add, potato salad, cottage cheese, macaroni salad, pickled beets, pickles and various toppings for your salad, croutons ect. comes with some meals. They have appetizers, specialties dishes, classics, sandwiches, pizza, Italian grill and pastas with your choice of sauce. We had a trip to salad bar with Bow Tie with Presto Cream sauce with a topping of Primavera Medley (seasonal blend of fresh sauteed vegetables and angel hair spaghetti with meat sauce. Both with garlic bread.