“Good subs, especially in a wrap!”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #31 of 49 Restaurants in Papillion
Reviewed 26 October 2016

When a growing 14 year old boy requests Jersey Mike's, you tend to listen since it might fill the hunger void for a few minutes (lol). The Club Supreme was really tasty, also liked the Club Sub. There are plenty of choices, and putting mine on a wrap was perfect.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

This is one of the best sub shops in town. The #13 is the most popular and it goes without saying. If you like Italian cuts of meat, then this is the one to go to

Anne_Co-Owner, Owner at Jersey Mike's Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Thank you Richie!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

My wife and I frequent "Mike's" when we want quality fast take out subs. We always order our cold subs "Mikes's Way". They also have excellent hot subs and wraps. Fresh, above average food.

Anne_Co-Owner, Owner at Jersey Mike's Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Ralph- Thank you for posting! We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I have visited this particular sub shop a few times.Twice I got the same sandwich, and unfortunately I was not as impressed the second time as I was the first. Both experiences the flavor of the sandwich was great! Every sandwich I've tried has been great flavor, the structure just didn't stand. It had a lot of sauce, and by the time I was half way done the second have was almost soggy. I did get it to go, but only had a 5 minute drive to my destination.
I think the subs are better then many of the shops around, but I would make sure you're going to eat fast if you get one of the subs with sauce on it.

The workers, however, are really great. I'm always greeted when I enter, and even when they're busy they are courteous and helpful! I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

I went with my parents for a quick lunch on a work day. Service was fast, sandwiches were either hot or cold depending on your order. I got a meatball sandwich that was really good. The meatballs were huge.
Overall, I was happy. Prices were higher than what we wanted to pay for the meal. Ended up being $28 bucks for three sandwiches, two drinks, and a bag of chips.