Days Inn Ogallala
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Ogallala)
Quality Inn(Ogallala)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Big Springs(Big Springs)
Park Motel(Sutherland)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay here againboiled eggscontinental breakfastthe breakfast areastayed one nightwaffle makermake your own wafflesnight's restfirst flooryogurtoff the highwayafter a long daygitamicrowavemotelpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Nice clean rooms , polite employees . Serve a decent breakfast. I will happily stay there for the coming weeks. Cleaned our rooms daily and always had fresh towels. Plenty of channels and pillows . Slept great which is a rarity for me in hotels

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I’d give it a 3.5 if I could. Nice place, reasonably priced, friendly staff and a decent free breakfast. Pet friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The sheets and blankets were clean but worn and need to be replaced and the pillows were a bit lumpy. There is also a heavy air freshener odor in the halls (I didn’t notice it so much in the room) but if you are sensitive to smells it might bother you.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I completed a hotel reservation through AAA.com.
When we arrived at the hotel they said my reservation was not in the computer.  My boyfriend and I had left Denver on Thursday evening and drove 3 hours to Ogallala to sleep for the night. It was around midnight on Friday morning when we arrived. The woman at the desk said my reservation was not in the computer.  I showed her my email confirmation and the AAA discount rate.

She said, again, that I was not in the computer but that she would give us a room. The computer was not working so she took down my credit card information and issued us a room key.

In the morning, after working out, I went to the front desk to sign my receipt. It wasn't until we went back up to the room that I realized that the amount she charged on my credit card was different than the rate at which I had booked. I needed to shower so my boyfriend went down to the desk to show the woman our booking confirmation and our AAA card.  The woman asserted that since we were not in the computer that we did not qualify for the discounted rate.  She refused to honor our AAA discount or the original booking.

After that (around 9am), my boyfriend went to go put gas in our car while I stayed in the hotel room getting ready (doing my hair and makeup).  I had just gotten out of the shower and was not fully clothed yet. We had the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. While I was curling my hair the door to our room opened (I assumed it was my boyfriend coming back from getting gas). I was VERY wrong. It was an older Indian man (the co-owner of the hotel, I believe).  He had opened our door and was holding the door hanger in his hand.  I gasped and tried to cover my bare chest. He quickly closed the door and went down the stairs. I thought that perhaps he was housekeeping, but he did not have a cleaning cart, supplies, or a vacuum with him.  I do not recall seeing a name tag either. I do not know if he though both my boyfriend and I had left, or if he was going to try to go through our bags, or what he was trying to do by coming into the room.  Check out wasn't until 11am so we still had 2 hours before we needed to be out of the room. The man had not knocked or announced himself at all.  He used a key card and let himself in the room. I was startled and embarrassed and very angry.

When my boyfriend returned I told him about the incident.  He went straight to the front desk to complain.  The woman did not seem to know anything about the incident.  She did not apologize or try to make any sort of explanation. Walking in on someone, especially a partially clothed woman, is simply not acceptable.

Needless to say, we will not be staying at this hotel again under the current management.

This is unfortunate as the hotel was actually quite nice. The room was large and the bed was comfortable and the fitness room was nice as well. Our issues were with the staff and the service we received.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sara S
Reviewed 27 November 2017

The room was nice overall, nothing fancy but met my needs as a central location for site seeing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo