All reviews denny's restaurant sports bar free breakfast room was clean denny's attached next door outdoor pool front desk staff choice hotels stay there again second floor nice surprise nice place to stay long drive night's sleep road trip sausage
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This hotel is older but nicely updated. The front desk is very friendly and helpful. The location is right off I-80 . The best thing is the Denny's restaurant that is attached and is open 24/7. The voucher issued by the hotel pays for an excellent breakfast to start the long day on the road.

Room Tip: The rooms are accessed by outside doors.There is no elevator. The rooms are older but nicely updated and very clean and comfortable.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Lobby is nice. No interior room! Room was clean but smelled as if there had been a cat around. Tv in the fitness room didn’t work and the lights kept flashing also. I travel multiple days a week and try to stay at as many Choice Hotel properties as possible, this one is not up to the standard that I have come to trust.

Room Tip: Check out your choices.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BKetcham, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at the Ogallala Quality Inn.
I apologize about the odor in your room, but we have not allowed cats in our hotel in well over a year now. We will have to do some investigating. Also, I am so sorry about the TV and lights in our Fitness Room. We are working on both of those issues right now.
I'm so glad to hear you are such a loyal Choice guest! I hope you will consider staying with us again so we can provide you with a superior stay. Safe travels!
Brenda Ketcham, GM

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Arrived without reservations....late afternoon. Front desk young woman very personal. Took care of us well. Had hotels.com price in hand. Did us better on price. Room very clean....king bed..
Had adjoining Denny's restaurant. They gave us a couple for slam breakfast. Could be used forthe larger breakfast discount. Staff friendly
Overall great stay

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank rvent1952
Reviewed 17 January 2018

The management and desk personnel are very courteous and friendly and has always taken care of me. I stay there once a month if I have had any questions they've always got my answers for me I have recommended people to stay there. I stay there once a month.

Room Tip: Very clean
Reviewed 15 January 2018

On a long trip it is nice to have a warm welcome (even when it is -4 outside) and a clean room. Next to the Denny's a real, freshly cooked breakfast was included. No old muffins and cold cereal. For a budget hotel you cannot find better. No need to drive all the way to North Platte...stay here and get some sleep.