All reviews front desk place to stay compared to other hotels nice breakfast plenty of parking waffles waffle maker checking out biscuits and gravy the room was nice nora motel lobby faith memorial interstate nebraska
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

My room was at the end of a hallway. It was very quiet around me. The room was clean and comfortable. Efficient and friendly front desk person. Only complaint is the air conditioner was a little noisy.

Stayed: September 2018
Barry J, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for your input associated with your stay. This helps us address the issue that you have brought to our attention. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We had a large,group activity for the weekend in North Platte, Nebraska and all but 6 of our group stayed in this Comfort Inn. From the moment we walked up to the front desk, until we left 2 days later, the staff could not have been nicer or more helpful. Nora greeted us with a smile every time someone from our group walk through, was continuously aiding someone in our group one way or another, and gave us very helpful information on things to do and where to eat while in town. On Sunday, I believe it was Amanda at the front desk, and she also helped us in every way possible. One in our party lost their truck keys. He retraced every step, but to no avail,even going to the restaurant he was at the night prior. While he was on the phone with AAA, getting a locksmith to the hotel, Michelle and the general housekeeping ladies started searching everywhere. When no keys could be found, they said they'd go to every room our party occupied and start stripping the beds, etc... "just in case". Within minutes, one of the ladies ran downstairs with a huge smile on her face, because the keys had been found wadded up under some bedding of his sister's room, where he had been sitting the night before ... Money and a LOT of time had been saved with the efforts of the hotel staff. We would definitely stay at this Comfort Inn again, because the staff is priceless!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank soltarread
Barry J, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words associated with your stay. I will express what you have stated to my staff to let them know of your appreciation. I'm happy to hear that the keys were found in a timely manner to save both time and money for the person in your party. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The halls had doors that were all scratched up and dust collecting around the corners in the hallway. My shower had hair and black specks on the shower wall. It was late so I wiped down the dirty shower myself and hopped in. NO HOT WATER. I brush my teeth and the sink had rust stains around the drain and smelled like mold when I ran the water. There were also smashed bugs on the drapes. If none of this bothers you, the beds were actually pretty comfortable. I’ve never posted a bad review but customer service is offering me a “whopping” 3,000 points to make it right. I said no, so now I’m being offered 4,000 which mind you is equivalent to $20 then $25 for a room that I spent about $150 on. I stayed at the Hyatt Place in Boulder CO on this same trip for less and the hotel was far superior. That type of offer is insulting and not worth my time. Stayed at the Quality Inn once up the street, much better experience than this place if you like the Choice Hotel chain.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Barry J, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Michelle, I apologize for the concerns that you encountered during your stay. As a Trip Advisor review, It does not reveal when your stay was or the room you had during your stay. It certainly helps me to know those facts to inspect the room to make sure the issues have been resolved. It's our policy to immediately address concerns such as this when reported to the front desk and allow us to resolve the concerns by possibly offering you a different room. We do have renovation plans for this fall/winter once the fill season dies down in order to permanently address concerns like the doors that have some scuffs. I'm not sure why the room you were in had no hot water, however, occasionally on very busy mornings when we have several occupants in all 90 rooms with the majority of the room occupants taking showers at the same time, it could have been a reason for that rare occurrence. There are no reports other than what you mention. I'm sorry to see that the Choice Privilege points offered wasn't what you expected. Our staff works hard to offer our guests the best rooms we possibly can. We have many other reviews that confirm that and hope you will offer us another opportunity to serve your lodging needs again in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Good hotel overall. The rooms are a bit small and since it's right off the interstate I believe there are a lot of one-nighters. It was a bit noisy but nothing to be done about that. It has a small pool, fitness room, vending machines, etc. The breakfast was what I call a "Continental plus" meaning they had hot items as well as cereals, waffles, toast, etc. Good choices.
The staff were all great and the rooms were clean. The bathroom was very small to get in and out of and not much room to move around inside the room... but there is plenty of common area if you want to visit.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the main area and you'll avoid passing traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Barry J, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for your comments associated with your stay. I see you stayed on one of our busy Saturday evenings and apologize if there was noise associated with fellow guests coming and going from the hotel. We normally do not have concerns of this nature and we try to address issues if reported to the front desk. The design of our bathroom/shower is such that the bathroom is adjacent from the vanity sink and mirror to allow other occupants the ability to use those items to get ready while someone uses the bathroom or shower separately. If put together as one room it would represent a normal size bathroom facility. Although not an Olympic sized pool, it usually facilitates families with children quite well. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your lodging needs again in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I travel across Nebraska and Wyoming several times a year. This facility takes care of my needs for an overnight stay. It is still cat friendly which is subject to change w/o notice. No food establishment on the premises. Plenty of places nearby.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Barry J, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us. One draw back when booking on a 3rd party site is that we cannot explain that our pet policy only allows dogs, no cats or other animals unless a service pet. Comfort Inn's in general do not house a restaurant, however, we do offer a great full hot breakfast buffet in the morning at no charge to our guests. We look forward to serving your lodging needs again soon!