All reviews fort cody dunkin donuts trading post hilton honors room was clean walking distance complimentary breakfast breakfast was excellent nice hotel whiskey creek many choices excellent stay easy access road trip fitness center the staff was great up to date
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Nice pool and hot tub here. Large comfortable eating area for breakfast. Good service and clean rooms. Convenient to interstate, but quiet. Charged a bit more to get a refrigerator and microwave in room, but still reasonable for the place.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Richard S, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for the review and the high scores. We appreciate you staying with Hampton Inn by Hilton while you are in the North Platte area. As of today we do not have refrigerators in all of our rooms, and there is a $5 rate difference between our standard king and the our king study rooms that do have them. I appreciate you taking time to comment on our customer service as our staff enjoy seeing that. Safe travels

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Clean and comfortable. Good bed. Desk service was very helpful and friendly. Good breakfast. Wish they provided gluten free toast, though. I forgot a favorite sweater in the closet, so when I called they agreed to send it right away. Great Service!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Richard S, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for the high scores on your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We're happy we were able to help reacquaint you with your lost items!

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

This was our only stay with Hilton where we weren’t upgraded to a better room, no microwave or frig in room. I requested a room with these items and was given one for another $10 per night. Most Hamptons have these items as standard fare. Guy at the front desk didn’t give breakfast times or anything extra. Not up to Hampton standards in attention to reservations and detail.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank acashwells
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a one night stay on our way to Mt. Rushmore. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. There were gas stations and restaurants nearby. We appreciate the value and quality of the Hampton Inn brand.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Richard S, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for seeking out Hampton Inn by Hilton when you are traveling. We are really happy to have the neighbors that we do as we feel it allows our guests to find everything they need real close to the hotel. We appreciate the review and the high scores. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my one night here. At check in I was greeted by a very friendly girl (Natalie I think) who checked me in and gave me vouchers for the nearby restaurant. When I said that I had planned on going to Luigi she told me that was great and then recommended a few dishes. Very helpful.

The room was a good size, the bed comfy and the bathroom was good. All clean and quiet.

3 or 4 eating places within 2 minute walk as well as a 24 hour garage and the Cody Trading Post.

Breakfast was ok- always nice to get that included in the price as you do at all Hamptons. I would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Thank you very much for your feedback about your stay here at our Hampton Inn by Hilton. We are happy to hear about your satisfaction with the room and variety of places to access nearby. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again if you are in the area.