Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte
Comfort Inn(North Platte)
US$146
US$103
ComfortInn
Motel 6 North Platte(North Platte)
US$62
  • Pool
US$136
La Quinta
Blue Spruce Motel(North Platte)
US$57
US$90
US$88
Hotwire.com
Park Motel(North Platte)
US$69
All reviewsfront deskfire pitruby tuesdaysnice hotelfree weightsafter a long daybreakfast choicesroad tripwaffleswould stay here againbed was comfortablepool and hot tubnice roomlong drivebreakfast staffthe breakfast areafree breakfast
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I was in town one night only to throw a surprise party. My room was booked at the Fairfield and I planned on doing a dinner party at a nearby restaurant. When I learned that day that more people were coming than originally planned, the front desk staff offered their back patio and allowed me to decorate and bring food and wine in!
The only issue was the patio is on the west side of the building and I had forgotten how hot North Platte summers can be! Ha!
My sleeping room was clean and roomy and the hotel fairly quiet considering all the families there. I read a review complaining about road noise but that's always an issue when you choose a hotel next to the Interstate.
Overall I was very pleased and as someone that spends at least 3 nights a week in full service hotels, I've become particular. I would recommend this Fairfield to anyone!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that we were able to help you with your surprise party and it went off with a hitch! We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you back to North Platte!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

rooms are clean and reasonably priced. The breakfast is good. It is very easy to get on and off the freeway. It is a good choice with plenty of restaurants within walking distance. it is directly across the street from wild bill entertainment.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
FairfieldNorthPlatte, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that enjoyed your stay, from the room and breakfast to the nearby restaurants. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you travels bring you back through North Platte!

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Small rooms, not well maintained. Less than average staff. NOISY, it was quieter sleeping in my car. Very poor breakfast.

Next time I'm traveling through North Platte I will either:

Keep driving
or
Sleep in my car.

Room Tip: Stay some place else
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Thank your for letting us know about your stay. We send our apologizes for the issues you experienced during your stay. We appreciate you bringing the issues to our attention so we can improve our service to all our guests. We hope the next time you are in North Platte that you will give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Stopped here after a long day of driving. The hotel was very clean and quiet. The front desk staff was very friendly. Perfect for what e needed. A quick overnight and breakfast. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that enjoyed your stay with us while traveling through North Platte! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

This is the third time I have stayed here, as it fits all my needs. A lovely well-kept hotel in the Sandhills of Nebraska (which were all green and gorgeous from recent rains). Extremely clean and quiet rooms with comfy beds. Really enjoyed the huge breakfast buffet, too! Finally, a place where the bacon is neverending!

Room Tip: Higher-up floors will have no guests staying right above you. There are elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that you continue to come back to stay with us when your travels bring you back through North Platte. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!