All reviews coolest hotel johnny carson retro feel video games hotel bar haymarket district chow hall thought of everything wood paneling blast from the past college towns mid century unique hotel college dorm fun retro tiki drinks bathroom wallpaper
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came to Lincoln for a Mother/Daughter weekend. We were in walking distance of some great local shops and restaurants, but the hotel stands on it's own. It had a great restaurant and things to do when we got snowed in for a day! I let my daughter beat me at Frogger, but she ruled Super Mario! This place is adorable and I will definitely look at staying in other Graduate locations on our quest to visit all 50 states by 2025!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
tterwilliger, General Manager at Graduate Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are glad that you got to stay with us and are appreciative of your awesome review. Look for more Graduates coming soon in Seattle, Bloomington, Nashville, Columbus, and many more. We hope you get back to visit us in Lincoln soon too.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

We spent time downtown and went to a concert. The hotel’s location made it easy to get to all of the great downtown events. The staff was helpful, and polite. I will stay there again. Overall, I had a good time.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Lincoln location after enjoying our stay at the Gratuate Hotel in Madison, WI. Love the warm, trendy vibe (think Wes Anderson) with thoughtful amenities and quirky decor. Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Very impressed with how well maintained the rooms were. Can't wait to visit other locations!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
tterwilliger, General Manager at Graduate Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to fill out a review. We are so pleased you loved our new digs and hope you continue to visit Graduates throughout the country. Look for new hotels opening in Seattle, Bloomington, Providence, Annapolis, Nashville, Columbus, and more.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

When my flight out of Lincoln was canceled, I ended up at the Graduate. This place was a pleasant surprise. It was downtown, close to the football stadium & Pinnacle Arena. I stopped by the bar after checking in, & had a couple of beers (limited selection) & a turkey club that was delicious. The room was clean & spacious, & the décor was quite unique. Friendly staff, from the desk to the bar to the shuttle driver. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: 8th floor had a great view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
tterwilliger, General Manager at Graduate Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to fill out such a great review. We are glad you were able to stay with us and hope you can visit one of our other properties again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

I found The Graduate when searching for a pet friendly hotel in Lincoln. What a great discovery! Not only is it pet friendly, they offer Bark Boxes for your dog.
The location of the hotel is amazing. You can walk (with your pet) around the University campus AND the Haymarket area of cool restaurant and bars. Several restaurants offer pet friendly outdoor seating so we had a great dinner at Lazlo's then walked easily back to The Graduate.
The theme of The Graduate hotels, all located in college towns, is "We are all Students". Isn't that true? The lobby in Lincoln is decorated around the Nebraska theme, meaning mostly corn. Full sized arcade games adorn the lobby along with mid century modern furniture. Just great! Desk personnel are friendly and helpful with shopping and dining suggestions!
We reserved a king suite room (room 212)just for the extra room. Upon opening the door, ( with our room key that looked like a student ID) I just gasped. Another full sized arcade game, full sized Smeg refrigerator in red and the most adorable furnishings ever. The nightstand was a hollowed out 1950's tv that now housed a Keurig machine and pods. The room phone was an actual 50's style phone as well. A Nespresso machine was in the kitchen area as well so plenty of coffee options!
The room was quite spacious and the bathroom was spectacular with a HUGE walk in shower and full-sized Malin and Goetz dispensers on the wall. No teeny tiny bottles of shampoo that never work! The balcony attached to the room was enormous and included picnic tables and chairs, a cooler, etc.
We thoroughly enjoyed out one night at The Graduate on our way west. I would absolutely recommend staying here and most definitely will on our next trip! And I will stay at any OTHER Graduate if there is one nearby!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family