“Back for Happy Hour Again...”

Blue Sushi Sake Grill
Ranked #11 of 696 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh and energetic, Blue Sushi Sake Grill serves fun sushi! You will enjoy a dining experience infused with flavor and spirited atmosphere. A large maki, sashimi and nigiri menu complements Asian-inspired cold plates, hot plates, entrees, soups, desserts and an extensive premium sake menu. We offer weekday Sushi Lunch Specials and daily Happy Hour specials!
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Had such a great experience at Happy Hour last time we visited that we decided to go back again. Had a margarita (because, yum). Also had the rolls with salmon and cream cheese (Philadelphia?) and the rolls with tuna (topped with sriacha). This place is so good that I wish I could eat here every week.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We stopped by on a Friday night just for drinks and they were amazing. The next day we decided that this was the place to eat. We tried the Tidal Wave, Crab Rangood and a couple of other things. The Tidal wave was very good and the Crab Rangood was awesome. Would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I was very satisfied with this place, given that I didn't realize it was a chain. Nevertheless, I was pleased with the food, the service and the atmosphere. One negative was the restroom was filthy, so if you are a person that judges places on restrooms, then you will probably think twice about the place. I don't like they don't have a combination type platter, other places I've been to have had boats or platters, because we all know when you are eating sushi you want try different rolls. The calamari was very good!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Came here and ordered the poke tower which was good. You are in the middle of the country so obviously its as good as it gets for sushi in Nebraska. Also ordered the yellowtail serrano which I highly recommend. Service was a little slow and confusing as they forgot things plus bad mouthed the sushi chefs but overall I would recommend this again.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I was staying near by and decided to try this place based on the reviews.

It was a Wednesday night but you would have thought it was Saturday night based on the crowd,

I sat at the bar and other than a SCREAMING child it was fine.

The sushi was really good and didn't smell fishy at all. My server took great take of me made sure I didn't run out of anything.

I ended up having 3 sushi dishes and enjoyed all of them.

I will go back the next time I am in town.