“Delicious Food, Amazing Wine Selection (and Whiskies, too), Great Service - Just a Touch Loud”

Momo Pizzeria and Ristorante
Ranked #37 of 730 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 29 March 2017

My wife, son, and granddaughter visited MoMo's for the first time on a Friday evening around 7:30 and the place was packed - usually a sign of a good place. We waited about half an hour to get a table for four and it was worth it. The first thing I noticed was that the place is pretty loud, but since it is a restaurant with a full bar and many patrons talking and having a good time, it isn't unexpected. A waitress came fairly quickly (considering how busy the place was) to take our drink and appetizer order. We got the Brussels sprouts and white bean dip appetizers, both of which were delicious. For main courses my wife ordered the Shrimp with Parsley, my son the Margherita pizza, my granddaughter spaghetti and meat balls, and I got the special, which was a seafood pasta with scallops, mussels, shrimp, fish, etc. My son, who formerly managed a pizza restaurant, said the pizza was surprisingly good. My wife reported the Shrimp with Parsley to be wonderful, and my granddaughter, who is notoriously picky, even said she liked the spaghetti and meatballs. I found the Seafood Pasta special to be absolutely delicious. For dessert my son and his young daughter split a Tiramisu and my wife got a rosemary/cherry tart (it comes as two). I got a Laphroaig whisky for my dessert and enjoyed the smoky flavor. Our waitress came by at decent intervals considering how many tables she was serving. To sum it up, our first visit to MoMo's was a hit and we look forward to returning to try other menu items!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had the opportunity to go to Momo's while I was back in town for a visit. We visited on a Friday night with two other couples. Initially, we were told a 45 minute wait but it ended up only being 30 minutes. Our friends ordered appetizers (bruschetta) and liked it. (We opted to wait for dinner.) The lobster mac and cheese, carne pizza and chicken marsala pizza all received high marks by our table. All in all it was a pleasant evening and we enjoyed our food.

1  Thank Benefitsguy1
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Mo Mo's always has a big crowd and is definatley worth a try, if you haven't been there. Our last visit, missed a bit on the food though. They really try to focus on the service end, which is good, but the food was a bit off this night. We had the prosciutto & egg pizza, which with the egg overcooked, it was more like a convenience store breakfast pizza at quadruple the cost. We also had the spaghetti bolognese, which my favorite dish, yet we asked for extra sauce. Was bit surprised when that charge was $7.00 on a $14.00 dish.
The whisky drinks are good with a lot of options, same for the wine. We'll be back, we'll just send the food selections back if they aren't up to par.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Usually I have one of their Pizzas or Pasta which are always bursting with unique wonderful favors, tonight I had pork roulade. Excellent!

1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I had the feature of encrusted salmon. It was delicious! The pasta was lacking slightly in taste however the cheese bread/sticks were delicious and the cocktail Adam and Eve...yum!

1  Thank Dawnelle U

Been to Momo Pizzeria and Ristorante? Share your experiences!