See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

I was just checked into this beautiful room ! The price way really good! Glad I am staying here very friendly staff! Bed is very comfortable bathroom is beautiful looks like they have been working really hard on updating there hotel .

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

Upon entry i asked the hotel worker if they had a problem with bedbugs.she replied no we spray twice a week. I then accepted the room number 159.around midnight we awoke with extreme itching and burning in various spots.i caught 4 of them and proceeded to the office.the office was chained and padlocked!we ended sleeping in our vehichl.in the morning i told office they said impossible we spray twice a week.unprofessional.i will never stay there agian.i have pics and video of the bugs.

Stayed: May 2015
8  Thank Gregory W
Reviewed 3 April 2015

@ Check in the GSA, Becky, was clearly high. As noted by her profuse sweating, slurred speech,obvious discombobulation & blood left trickling down her arm. She gave incorrect change twice, in my favor. Went to my room and was greeted by roaches, dirty sheets, no water (till morning) and phones not working. Spoke with GM Michelle and got nothing. She is under-educated, foul mouthed with no personality or people skills. She would not issue me a refund & told me to call the owner and complain. She was very confident in stating he would let her run it her way.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
7  Thank Miranda J
Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

Bathrooms are disgusting. Definitely NOT cleaned!! And less than a half roll of tissue with NO extra rolls. Carpets are gross, not taking off My shoes. Beds, ancient, and dirty. Pillow had someone else's hair on it. Tv box style. Mini fridge not plugged in. Heat taking forever to warm up.

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank MelindaW335
Reviewed 29 November 2014

I've slept in some crappy hotels all over the country, but this was by far the worst. I killed 5 roaches within the first few minutes and there was a multitude of other insects in the room. It looked like it was never cleaned, and my room had what looked like a gunshot hole in the ceiling. Half of this place is condemned, as the upstairs of my room was. It was late at night and I hadn't checked; you can't really see just how bad it is from the front. This place needs to be shut down, it's not even fit for a junkie.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo