See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

Bathrooms are disgusting. Definitely NOT cleaned!! And less than a half roll of tissue with NO extra rolls. Carpets are gross, not taking off My shoes. Beds, ancient, and dirty. Pillow had someone else's hair on it. Tv box style. Mini fridge not plugged in. Heat taking forever to warm up.

Date of stay: February 2015
2  Thank MelindaW335
Reviewed 29 November 2014

I've slept in some crappy hotels all over the country, but this was by far the worst. I killed 5 roaches within the first few minutes and there was a multitude of other insects in the room. It looked like it was never cleaned, and my room had what looked like a gunshot hole in the ceiling. Half of this place is condemned, as the upstairs of my room was. It was late at night and I hadn't checked; you can't really see just how bad it is from the front. This place needs to be shut down, it's not even fit for a junkie.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank fr8er
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Linens on the bed were disgustingly yellow with dead bugs.
Deadbolt did not work.
Beds were hard and not comfortable.
No remote for the tv.
People were milling around the parking lot.
After 11 pm there is no hotel staff on site, you are on your own.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Kenneth P
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We didn't get to look at the room beforehand otherwise we would have stayed elsewhere. The customer service is non existent, the room was disgusting garbage was still under the bed. They refused to bring clean linens, stating they didn't have enough. The rooms look nothing like that on the Internet advertisement. The manager was combative uncooperative and just flat out rude!!! No recommendation to stay there for me my recommendation is to stay away!!!!!

Date of stay: May 2014
3  Thank amymorey4
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel and let me say it was the worst! The rooms have bed bugs and roaches. The room was filthy. The carpet was all stained. The walls were nasty. There was a used needle in the dresser. There's also no hot water. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: May 2014