“Start with a Greek Side Salad”

Parthenon Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 729 Restaurants in Lincoln
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Lunch or supper-start with the Greek side salad. Huge! Only $3 for supper and $1.50 when added to lunch item. Lettuce, peppers, onions and tomatoes piled high and tossed with Greek dressing, goats cheese and olives. For lunch I like the gyros mini. Just the right amount when paired with the salad. Supper meals included a shrimp pasta(love) or grouper (okay but not amazing). Crete Burke was excellent and a perfect ending by when shared. Service is good. Patio dining is an option.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stopped on our way from Iowa to Colorado based on reviews, and we will stop again. Everyone's entree was outstanding, and even though the portions were generous, the desserts looked to good to pass up (and they did not disappoint)!. Excellent, caring business - both service and product.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We sometimes forget our local restaurants and this is one of them. Tonight we had one of the best meals and will definitely be back. The menu is extremely varied and should suit even the pickiest eaters. I am not a fan of "marinara" sauce, so ordered the Roasted Walnut Spaghetti: Roasted Walnuts, olive oil, fresh parsley, and garlic, sautéed over a bed of spaghetti. For a side, I chose Steamed Broccoli in toasted Hazelnut butter. Give it a try, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It's "not all Greek to me" .

Reviewed 9 July 2017

The food was great, with very attentive wait staff. My waitress recommended the baklava cheesecake. Oh my goodness, it was amazing!!! Just take it home, if you eat too much!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I love Greek food, and Parthenon is the best. I love how they have different fresh sides depending on what is in season and available; it allows me to get my favorite entrée and still change things up. Very good wine selection. The desserts are amazing and homemade-I would stop by just for the chocolate dipped baklava. I have never been disappointed here and have never left hungry. They also host special wine dinners that are worth going to for a truly unique dining experience. Friendly and well trained staff, and the owner is super personable and makes rounds of the dining room.

Date of visit: November 2016