“Good, solid Greek food”

Parthenon Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 696 Restaurants in Lincoln
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I recently went to the Parthenon with 6 family members. We had a roasted red pepper cheese appetizer and all had a variety of entrees. Everything from the salads to the gyros to the seafood was well prepared. The staff was really attentive. Only problem...we called ahead for reservations (probably wouldn't have needed them, as the place was never full). When we arrived they tried to put our table of 6 in what I would consider the worst table in the house...in the back by the restrooms. We asked to be moved and they did. I don't know why we would ever have to go to that table unless the restaurant was terribly crowded.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Ate at the Parthenon while staying in the area. Service was friendly and attentive. Had the Gyro Platter with salad and Greek potatoes. Salad was huge and delicious, could have been a meal by itself. Gyro seemed a little dry but was tasty. Potatoes we good. Nice place for Greek food.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Parthenon has always been one of my favorite places in Lincoln. They have your Greek staples like gyros and falafel which are good but the more specialty Greek dishes are why I go. Their Dolmathes, grape leaf wrapped meat and saganaki is by far my favs. You also can't beat their Sunday Morning Brunch Omelettes! The Owners are very involved and always stop by to say hi. Would highly recommend Parthenon.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I have experienced wonderful Greek food in many places, including Melbourne, Australia. So I was very happy to be introduced to Parthenon, a family owned and operated Greek restaurant in Lincoln. The atmosphere is very nice, great friendly service, and excellent Greek cuisine! I love the fact that they offer many of their family's special dishes!
We had the Roasted Red Pepper Feta as an appetizer- it was excellent. As an entree, I found the Jumbo Spanakopita (spinach and feta in filo dough) to be very good. I also tried the Lamb Souvlaki and found it to be excellent.
I would highly recommend Parthenon to anyone interested in authentic Greek cuisine in Lincoln!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We were given some free gift cards for this restaurant so we tried it twice. I am not a fan of greek food so it wasn't very good for us. The service was good and the food is ok for the right person.