“Not for me”

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #145 of 677 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Description: Home of the Pizza Lover's Pizza, The Country's Best Chicken, and our famous Cactus Bread, Pizza Ranch prides itself on legendary service and quality food. Our unique "Buffet Your Way" means you can request any pizza you want and we'll not only make it for you, we'll personally deliver the first slice to you.
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I stopped by at 12:30pm to check out the lunch buffet. The pizza and chicken were nearly empty. And everything looked old. I turned around and left. I need hot and fresh food. Price is good with free drinks. If you could get there when they are real busy could be good.

1  Thank RON G

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I was really impressed by the Pizza Ranch restaurant in Lincoln, NE. The buffet tables are kept full of fresh food, staff continually pick up finished plates from your table, and there's ample seating to accommodate peak dining times. Great family atmosphere, Christian music overhead, and management's philosophy of working for the glory of God, predominately displayed in the entry way.
The restaurant will make your favorite pizza and bring it to your table, and their fried chicken is really good. I liked that I could start with a cold drink, then switch to coffee with my dessert without an extra charge.

1  Thank Holly Z
Reviewed 27 June 2016

The food and pizza are plentiful; however, the quality is so-so. It's not bad food, but just not very remarkable. But, it is a very clean place with very friendly staff. They have a large amount of seating with some rooms being separated from the main dining area. This make Pizza Ranch very good for meals involving your extended family and for groups of business people. The price is very reasonable.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Hats off to the Pizza Ranch for a delicious gluten free bacon cheeseburger pizza. Eating gluten free is a new transition for me and I was so happy to have this option and even happier that it tasted so good!!!!!!!

Reviewed 18 December 2015

This is one EXCELLENT place for a good hot meal and good value. You have a well stocked salad bar, choice of different pizza's, (you can even request on be made of your choice), fried chicken with plenty of sides to choose from. This buffet style so it is all you can eat. Then for desert there is soft serve ice cream with desert pizza. The atmosphere is will lit and very pleasant. Great for ALL ages, They even have rooms for special parties.