“Take out”
Review of M & N Sandwich Shop - CLOSED

M & N Sandwich Shop
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Best Chicago style Italian beef pastrami combo youll ever have from a hole in the wall with a bad attitude. Gotta love it!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This unassuming and humble storefront is deceiving but the sandwiches are first rate. Ask for recommendations and don't hold the saurkraut. Esp Italian beef au jus and hot pastrami with everything are excellent.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I get the Italian beef pastrami combo w/sautéed peepers and onions, mozzo, and aujus. Best sandwich in town!!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

very tasty ! extra Juicy with peppers , lots of other hot sandwiches to choose from ...award winning . and a reminder of home if you came from Illinois !

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

At 45 and coming from the Chicagoland area we missed the great sandwiches we used to have. I can't tell you how glad we were to find M and N sandwiches. You're right when he's busy he's on the go but the food is fantastic. We have never had anything that wasn't super delicious and I can tell you once Norm knows what you like he won't forget you. If I could afford it everyday it is definitely where I would go. We have been customers for over twenty years and Norm treats us like family.